• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

fish_time

Its A Love Hate Relationship

fish_time

We love it when we catch a muskie, but it can be such a grind! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Parmer
      I was just thinking since resorts on red were letting people do it on 10 a couple weeks ago it would be good to go. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Good for you! Seems like you got a fair deal. You will have a blast congrats on your new ride. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      One of my buddy’s cousins just hauled out his IC 8x17 this past weekend with an ATV. 10” of ice. Personally I wouldn’t yet because of how much money they are but I’m sure you’d be fine. 
    • Parmer
      Is 10 inches good to safely bring an 8x16 ice castle fish house out with an atv. 4300#  I am thinking it is, just want reassurance. 
    • ANYFISH2
      Really, calling me out like that!   Nothing I would rather do than enjoy my kids passions with them.  A rental for two days costs very slightly less than a year of association hockey,  summer camp, and fall hockey.  Family time the whole way.   Little disappointed in the stereotype!
    • VermilionGold
      If you have Wifi available I would go with a security camera.  We have four Nest cameras running at our place.  They can be configured to send you a push notification on your phone and/or an email when motion is detected.  You can also view the video feed from your phone, tablet or PC.  My exterior cameras have been up for three years and have worked flawlessly even in -20F temperatures.
    • hayseed
      First time this year bought a Stealth cam and like it so far. Have used Bushnell with good luck, Brownings with mixed good and bad. Have a really bad Cuddyback. Had a Hawk Ghost cam which I ended up sending back. Ate batteries really fast. Of all I've used, Bushnell had the best pictures. 
    • going4it
      Had a wild game and never again. Leaked oil all over the sd card. I have stealth cams and they seem to hold up. I have bought some cheap ones from Walmart that are tasco (25-35$) they do a pretty good job for the price. You will be paying 2-300 for the ones that send pics to your phone plus monthly subscriptions. Depending on the island and if you have WiFi wondering if you couldn’t do video motion  that would show on the phone like ring or some of the others. Just some stuff to think about. 
    • leech~~
      That's great.   Are you sure it is a Classic 550 Fan?   I thought the 2000 Sport Touring and Trail Touring were 550 fans and the 2000 Classic Touring was a 500 Liq cooled?  I had a 2000 Sport Touring 550 fan. But I may be wrong?  🤔     
    • Walleye Guy
      Stay away from Wildgame Innovations cameras.  Attractive price points but very low end sequipment and the reliability is very poor.  I have had the best luck with Moultrie.  I have a couple camera fanatic hunting buddies that swear by Browning game cameras.   Thee are cameras that connect to the cell network and that can email you pictures.  Those products have a monthly or seasonal subscription price.