• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Parmer

Drilling Holes In Trailer Frame?

Parmer

I have a 2018 ice castle with the GS trailer frame. Are you supposed to drill holes to let water out of the tubes or do the new GS trailers have holes in them already? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

leech~~

If that is a new 2018 rig I would call the MFG and see what they think?  If you have a warranty on it, that may invalidate it? 

Parmer

That's a good idea thanks. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Wow, I am certainly getting beat up over on this side of the fence today.  On month old posts and mostly by the mods oddly. ☹️
    • leech~~
      RICK!!!!!!!!!!!  eyeguy hurt my feelings!  He called me a name and told me to shut up!  He needs a Timeout and Warning!! 😡
    • leech~~
      Not hunting the wet birds this year sorry.  So you mistook my lil funny to Wanderer?  I think he knows I was just pulling his chain.   😉  Good Luck.
    • mrpike1973
      Great story and nice fish! I too just put the boat away did a little river fishing but just to cold on the hands even with gloves. Ice season here we come!
    • MinnowBuckets
      It is definitely getting down to the wire. I want to try and get out one more time if possible! I love ice fishing, but the fall bite has been hot. 
    • monstermoose78
      Says a troller 
    • monstermoose78
      Be careful on public land traps tend to disappear. Don’t set the traps in the open and make another path to check your traps. With duck season going on use traps that will not hold dogs. I like setting banks with mink attractor or 220’s set in rat runs. 
    • monstermoose78
      Before the snow started! That wind was wicked. 
    • Jessab Pierce
      I am looking to start a line this year since I travel 50 miles o e way for work. Looking for any advice and tips. I have some state land I would like to set on. Mostly mink and rats I believe are my targets. Thanks in advance 
    • Wanderer
      Good pics have been hard to come by.  But...   Yes, these are water pics mainly but we’ve hunted fields too. The field hunting has been tough for us with the size of crew we have and the age mix.  Good times; good people.   Besides, a guy that likes divers needs a little water tossed in.  I saw my bucket list can but wouldn’t water swat him to claim him.  Didn’t get a chance at him on the wing.