• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

DebKay

Does anyone know what Haubrich's resort on Lake Winnie is now?         I went up there as a kid with my grandparents in the summers  and would like to re-visit the area on a trip to Minnesota soon.    

Thanks,

Debbie

leech~~

Welcome to the forum DebKay.

There is an old post from 2004. Click on the blue area and it will bring you there.

Looks like they sold off all their cabins as one person had posted.

BKB

Posted January 25, 2004

We had 3 cabins booked there for the first week in Aug and last week we got our deposit check back and a letter saying that they had already sold off one of the cabins

Edited by leech~~

DebKay

Thanks, will look it over!

Debbie 

• Like 1

PRO-V

It's all private now. Has been for quite a while.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Cliff Wagenbach
      The water level is still low but will be coming up after the last heavy rainfall that we got! Cliff
    • PRO-V
      At the hunting shack we put up a pulley and run the winch cable from the 4 wheeler through it and hoist em up.
    • delcecchi
      ps I would be happy to provide closeups of particular areas or the insets on the map.    Especially if they are of your hot spots.
    • delcecchi
      It  Came today. At first glance it looks good.   
    • Wheres_Walter
      Note to self.  Keep your "Packers Suck" T-shirt in the fishing boat for all future fish pics.   Ties are like head butts, everyone loses.  
    • AlwaysFishing23
      And this is why you ALWAYS check out FM. I had a crazy busy summer as I worked full time so my weekends and evenings I was always doing somthing and I never just sat down. So I just noticed I missed this great “ goodie” package. Darn! 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      A chain, a $20-$30 come-along and your set. Wrap chain around rafter hook up come- along and away you go. Been doing it this way for many many years without trouble.
    • Mike89
      thats my set up right there!!!  
    • papadarv
      $10 block & tackle. http://www.google.com/shopping/product/2631922569227054467?lsf=seller:8049,store:3953193674493725664&prds=oid:224795596080407192&q=2,000-Lb.%2BPulley%2BHoist,%2BModel%2B18090,%2Bchrome/steel/zinc%26hl%3Den-US%26ei%3DpxmhW665FqjXjwSa-Z_wAg%26lsft%3Dgclid:CjwKCAjwxILdBRBqEiwAHL2R81eCeDv9G4HyhmD_SE-eaWBegKxJh_qvBnrWu1FqOglQqlPFKGcmUhoCzZwQAvD_BwE&hl=en&ei=BxqhW_m_Npq_jgT-tJeQBA&lsft=gclid:CjwKCAjwxILdBRBqEiwAHL2R84yWo3HeAG9IUdhkUoJHdEtY1AYpNKaYYvsSy9dFngH1QWo31dX7ixoCUFgQAvD_BwE   + A $6 Game Gambrel from Sportsman Guide. 
    • SkunkedAgain
      I'll say this. As a Vikings fan, Mrs. Skunked Again was pretty emotionally upset in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. She warmed up a bit when her team came roaring back in the 4th. I don't think either of us would have survived the four hour drive back to MN without a tie.