• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Take A Vet Fishing, Vermilion Guides/volunteer Boat Operators

I wanted to personally say thanks to all of the Guides and boat operators and sponsors especially Fortune Bay Resort for what you "ALL" do, to coordinate and actually spend a day to take our past and present defenders of our country on a day of fishing on Lake Vermilion, many people don't know this is an annual event "Take A Vet Fishing" I heard from a very reliable source that things went really well, the weather was great, the food was good and most important these men and women got a chance to spend some time together and reminisce about their time spent in the Military, not to mention a few fish stories for the day. To many names to mention you know who you are and I salute you for your dedication and willingness to take a day off with no pay, I'm sure a simply thank-you and for some a hug  was adequate. 

• Thanks 4

Thanks Darrell!

All of us really enjoy being part of this event!

Cliff

Edited by Cliff Wagenbach
  • Thumbs Up 2

I had a good time and so did the 2 vets in my boat. Good guys. Thanks to all the vets for their service 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bassbouncer said:

I had a good time and so did the 2 vets in my boat. Good guys. Thanks to all the vets for their service 

You are welcome....  ?