• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Rick

Where Are You Going This Summer And Fall?

Rick

Where do you plan on heading for your own fishing adventures the rest of this year? Open water of course....

bemidji-icon.jpg.cbb64e0b65384160879b54b8416361e0.jpg

ANYFISH2

Vast majority of my time will now be spent chasing bronzebacks on th Miss through fall.

Hopeful one more trip to the "secret" bass lake!😎

• Like 1

Rick
4 hours ago, ANYFISH2 said:

Vast majority of my time will now be spent chasing bronzebacks on th Miss through fall.

Hopeful one more trip to the "secret" bass lake!😎

That sounds like fun ... what area?

ANYFISH2

The Little Falls area, Blanchard to L.F and L.F to Belle Prairie are streches I fish.

The secret lake, well thats a secret!!😁

• Thanks 1

Better Than Working!

I am spending Labor Day week on Kabetogama with my wife. Never been to Kab before so I am looking forward to hopefully figuring out a new lake with good multi-species potential. Any tips from anybody would be appreciated. After that it will be the anticipation of late October and Rainy River! That is probably my favorite trip of the year.

• Like 1

Borch

Will fish around Paynesville, Cass Lake and maybe Osakis.  I generally fish right up to freeze up/firearms deer season in the boat. 

• Like 2

Better Than Working!

Our last trip last year required driving through a snow storm! But that time of year is special!

20171027_084348.jpg

20171030_110420.jpg

20171030_110227.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Finns

Grand Lake Oklahoma with 23 other fellows!  22nd annual trip!  Kind of a get together.

• Like 1

Wanderer
10 hours ago, Finns said:

Grand Lake Oklahoma with 23 other fellows!  22nd annual trip!  Kind of a get together.

Yeah, kinda! 😉😁  Must be a great trip.

No big plans for me the rest of the open water season.  I’ll get out here and there but hunting is getting going soon and what I’m thinking about most.  Most of the fishing will be cast and blast type things.

• Like 1

tarpon6

I'm heading to Lake Vermilion mid September.  I went last year and really enjoyed it.  Nice to get out of the Florida heat and humidity that time of year. I just started to figure things out last year when it was time to go.  Will be primarily targeting muskie, pike and smallies.  C&R only for for me.  

• Like 1

HunterFisher11

Well going to finally take one off my bucket list and spend a week on Lake of the woods in mid September.. Can’t get hear fast enough!!!!!

• Like 2

monstermoose78

Hitting the north shore Labor Day weekend to see if I can find some pink salmon on my light tackle. I will not be eating them but they are fun to catch

• Like 1

BobT
Posted (edited)

Too much going on this past weekend or I would have joined friends on Vermilion. 

Going to Hudson, ON to fish the south belly of the Lac Seul over Labor Day weekend with five other guys for four days. Just confirmed our bait order, placed a month ago, in Dryden for 72 dozen minnows this morning. 

Any fishing for the rest of the year will likely be close to home. 

Edited by BobT
  • Like 1

JBMasterAngler

Going island camping on vermilion in mid September. October will be our other annual Grand Marais trip. Going 2 weeks earlier this year, in hopes of better weather.

• Like 2