• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rooting For The Twins To Lose?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Are you and why?

ANYFISH2

Nope, hope they can find a way win.  Hoping a new clubhouse leader steps up, the clubhouse will miss Dozier.

• Thumbs Up 1
gimruis

I placed 2 bets on the under for the over/under win total for the Twins before the season so I am hoping for less than 85 wins this season!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• rundrave
      Your welcome to join me anytime. I still hunt and fish with a lot of the same guys that no longer frequent FM or HSO.    I have reduced a lot of my content also because it’s not worth the hassle to type up detailed reports or stories any more so I know exactly how you feel.   I have a good network via PM’s and reports that my circle doesn’t share on the forums etc. I’m not in Facebook either but my PM’s are always open lol   sure do miss the glory days on these forums.
    • slipperybob
      Otter was one of the first shelter to get the insulated material right to reduce condensation and frost build up. Eskimo is right behind there now with their newer Stormsheild Fabric on their Outbreak XD series.
    • monstermoose78
      @IceHawk I will stay in touch and the things I learn from you and the St. Cloud crew was awesome.
    • smurfy
      better fire up that device i put on the new truck!!!!!!!!!😆🤪
    • IceHawk
      Thanks guys! I hope someday you guys can get things back to where it once was. And if would get there I and I'm sure others will be back! She was a blast in its heydays for sure !! Wanderer maybe with some luck we can someday share a blind together. I can see through your stuff you have the same passion for waterfowl as me. 👍 RundRave really like to join you sometime in SD to do a little pheasant hunting your intel from out there and pics have always kept smile on my face 😀  Smurfy you were always there to make me smile on a poopty day !  Wish I could of met more of you guys over the years but  unfortunately it didn't happen but I'm on the ice at least 4-5  days a week so you never no! Most of the ST Cloud crew I fish with quite often so I'll see you guys soon.  A few questions have been related to me going on Facebook with my stuff joining some groups that's a strong no! I'm not on Facebook tried it once not for me. Some of you may see me posting on some other sites  and a few other places I'm working on 😉
    • smurfy
      if anyone wants to know how censored it was, its me. i try my best to post fishing trips and adventures and in various other threads just to jump start them....especially in the food threads.    my trouble, even though i grew up in richmond and still live in cold spring 99% of my hunting and fishing is up in itasca county so giving reports around this area is not much. pathetic i know......still havent been on any local lakes......maybe after this next trip north.........hopefully ice gets thicker to drive out.   i do know one thing even though i didnt real add much value to this areas threads i sure enjoyed all the guys that did post things...even learned some. like Ozzie said i dont and wont do facebook. i sure hope you guys reconsider. i did go to a few G-T-G'S  but that was before i got to know some of you's better.
    • ozzie
      I guess my main reason for staying and reporting and checking in daily for any action or topics is that I am not on Facebook and have no want to be on there.  I like this site as I feel I get to know people even though many have left and I never really "met" them.  I get it why it is not frequented often by many as there is not as much talk and when there is it used to get censored, or you get different opinions that were not always delightful!  I will most likely remain around giving my simple reports or thoughts with the hope that maybe, just maybe, this site can go back to half of what it was at one time!  Take care on your next adventure IceHawk and hope to hear from you occasionally!!!  Good Luck  
    • Tom Sawyer
      I know exactly what your feeling Chris, and don't blame you a bit. I still pop in from time to time to see mothergoose's trophys and have a good laugh to break the day up on break at work. But to put time and effort in a detailed fish report, tackle review, or even chit chat isn't my game plan around here anymore. Helping with contributing to contests, helping with GTG's, Fishing Report Club, sorry we tried, we really have been left high and dry. Time for new blood to step up and put their time in. My last post was censored, past ones have been edited as a play game by admin, so I moved on.  It's almost comical now what's left here for content 😆.   @Wandererthere are great reports on FB if you know where to look. Corey, a not long ago member and his friends are alive and well with....    "What's Working Now"
    • JBMasterAngler
      I’m coming up to my 14 year anniversary with this site, and back then was certainly FM’s heyday! 2020 was probably the least active I’ve been on this site by far! I still post reports on all my trips, and chime in whenever I can, but yeah, I just don’t have the interest or urge to come here like I did back then. I won’t ever stop coming here though. And who knows? Maybe this site will experience a renaissance one day!
    • Wanderer
      The bb stands for broad band. 😉

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.