• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

yoppdk

I have two virtually new, lightly used (twice in a boat to Voyagers National Park) Duluth Canoe Packs I’d like to get out of my basement. One is the Monarch 3, the other is the Camp Kitchen pack. Both sell for nearly $600 new, but I’ll let these go for $450 ea. They are in perfect working condition … might have a bit of dust or discoloration from sitting idle for 5 or so years, but no wear, broken parts or holes. Includes all parts (straps, liners, etc.) Check the Duluth Pack website for detailed info on these packs. They come with a lifetime guarantee!

Photos are from the duluth pack website, but I can send photos of actual packs for sale, if requested.

Located in Grand Rapids, MN.

PM me for more details or photos.

3-monarch-95l-front-new-logo-olive-drab.jpg

camp-kitchen-lifestyle.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Wanderer

I really wish I had the need for them - one, because they’re such a great pack and two, it would mean I’m taking some fun camping trips!  I looked them up online and see a lot of great reviews.  One pack I saw that I would probably get a lot of use out of is the Wanderer.  Imagine that...

• Thumbs Up 1

yoppdk

Okay, let's try $350 each ...

yoppdk

Both are now SOLD