• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Rocky

Is the extra price for hummingbird worth it?

Question

Rocky

I am on the fence if i should go chiro mega imaging a on new hummingbird helix 9 that i amlooking at. The mega looks nice but is it worth the hefty price tag to get it? Looking for some opinions on it. Thanks

1 answer to this question

MikeG3Boat

This may not be what you want to hear but the answer is most definitely yes!  The Mega imaging really paints a perfect picture, you do not have to be an expert in reading side imaging any more you just look at the pictures and know exactly what your looking at.  On a side note, the outside case of the Helix 9 and Helix 10 are exactly the same.  I know the 10 is quite a bit more but believe me it is worth it.  I have made the decision to try and save some money many times in my life and only been disappointed, when your wishing you spent the extra cash within a month of your purchase that stinks and it is a really expensive decision to fix.  Just my $0.02.  Good Luck with your purchase.