• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Decided to hit a couple spots today. Water too high at the first spot so I went to spot number two.  Two so far after 20 minutes

IMG_5278.JPG

IMG_5281.JPG

• Like 2

eyeguy 54

Hello thursday

IMG_5286.JPG

smurfy

so eyeguy.......you keep them? picklin material???????? to many bones for anything else!!!!

nice pictures.!!!!! how many line tangles already!!!😄:P:blink:

• Haha 1

leech~~

Smoken! ;)

eyeguy 54

swim away fishy with these buggers. I smoked 2 a couple tears ago and didnt care for it much.  Crappies have become my favorite. :)  Never had pickled sucker so no idea but that might be tasty. 

These whites are a hoot after fighting gills and crappies for so long. 6'6 time. :)

Mike89
Just now, eyeguy 54 said:

swim away fishy with these buggers. I smoked 2 a couple tears ago and didnt care for it much.  Crappies have become my favorite. :)  Never had pickled sucker so no idea but that might be tasty. 

tears ago?????  was it that bad???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

eyeguy 54

lol!  you know that t is right next to the t on my keyboard. 

LOL!  That is what I typed and proof read it. Good thing I did. 

T is right next to the Y ! ! ! ! !   at least I am consistent. 

leech~~
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

lol!  you know that t is right next to the t on my keyboard. 

LOL!  That is what I typed and proof read it. Good thing I did. 

T is right next to the Y ! ! ! ! !   at least I am consistent. 

That is the problem with this site, people correcting others!! 🤔   Or is it people not spell checking? 😏 Or these new to small emoticons?  😲

Edited by leech~~

smurfy
27 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

These whites are a hoot after fighting gills and crappies for so long. 6'6 time. :)

big nordern and muskie food anyway!!!!!!!

eyeguy 54

whats spellcheck

smurfy
5 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

whats spellcheck

websters dictionary!!!!!!!!:grin:

JustinN

I live in Sartell and go to a few different spots a week on the Mississippi and Sauk around Sartell and Sauk Rapids but haven't had any luck the past few days looking for some suckers. The water is roaring but I would have thought that the slower moving spots would have had some fish. 

Caitlyn Casper

Those are some cool looking fish