• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

IceHawk

End of the ice season

Rick G

Was a good winter for sure. Had a blast and learned a few things fishing with you, Chris:)

• Thumbs Up 2

monstermoose78
Posted (edited)

I am so glad I got to fish with Icehawk and bass thumb. It was great times and I look forward to fishing with you all soon. Fishing with Eyeguy always keeps you on your toes and it’s always fun. Rick G I learned a lot by watching you work your magic on the gills. See you all soon. Thank you everyone for letting me hangout andfish with you all. 

Edited by monstermoose78
  • Thumbs Up 3

Jim Almquist

I hung it up last Saturday. Could have gone on Sunday but choose to spend time with my Grandson instead. Need to meet up with the guys over in central Mn. one of these days.

• Thumbs Up 1

IceHawk

Any time Jim last time we met it was on Red and boy did we have fun?

• Thumbs Up 1

Jim Almquist

Maybe a little too much fun in my case. Still had a good time with a great bunch of guys. Hope to meet up next year.

• Thumbs Up 2

eyeguy 54

we need to do more get togethers next year. fun city! :)  I will bring soup!  LOL  

• Thumbs Up 1

Walleye Queen Donna

I'm interested as well

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• AlwaysFishing23
      Looks like a cougar to me.
    • ANYFISH2
      Interesting pic!!   Could be the pic but looks to dark and fur seems to "fluffy" for a cougar?   My first thought was a bear, neck seems to long and the color change on lower jaw says no.   I am going to go with a wolf.   Thanks for sharing.
    • ANYFISH2
      30-35 acres
    • eyeguy 54
      way to big to be a bobcat I was thinking. 
    • leech~~
      I was thinking the same or a Bob cat.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Thanks to the expert advice from Mr EyeGuy 54 (Royce) I was able to find myself a super nice spot of living green cabbage weeds. Not 5 minutes into my first pass I had a nice 19” pike. Over about a half hour I ended with 2 nice eater northerns and threw back two smaller ones and released 3 largemouth. Trolling cranks on the weedlines on braid was the ticket. It was sure windy but it was barely doable. Went back out this evening and got a 21” pike and lost probably 6 due to boat control issues in the wind. And a few more bass and another on a spinner bait. Hopefully can get a few more casts in Saturday or Sunday but we’ll see what the weather does. If you can get out take advantage of it. But please wear your life preserver and be smart water temps are about 45 degrees and will continue to drop fast now. It doesn’t lake long for things to go south quick. All in all a good season lots of great memories and great fish boated. So long open water 2018 and welcome ice season 18-19!
    • eyeguy 54
      indeed
    • partyonpine
      Also the bigger the minnow the better big rainbows and pike suckers.   Jig and a lindy
    • IceHawk
      Yah its Kind of hard to tell just make sure to watch your backside when heading to your deer stand 😁
    • IceHawk
      Head of the lakes Osakis,  Fishing MN Guide service,  Also if you are looking close to that area Hunts resort on Minnewaska rents fish houses.