• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

side_laker

Opener

side_laker

Some one has to ask. Will we need an extension for opener 

Tom Sawyer
6 minutes ago, side_laker said:

Some one has to ask. Will we need an extension for opener 

Yes I believe we will....Louisville_stacked_alum_ex.thumb.jpg.4a96071060fce1e2f3e7f1bb042d0417.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

eyeguy 54

put mine back on today. why did I take it off??

IceHawk

No extension needed on the river ill be fishing opener she' s wide open. Lakes now that will be a different story. 

toddrun

IceHawk,

If I were you, I wouldn't be to vocal about fishing the river for opener.  You may have 50,000 of your best friends there with you, since it will be the only open water!!!!  Just sayin'

IceHawk

Not the river I'm fishing only thing required is hip boots or waders. And if they can find me in the backwoods more power two them;)

• Like 2

kelly-p
2 hours ago, toddrun said:

IceHawk,

If I were you, I wouldn't be to vocal about fishing the river for opener.  You may have 50,000 of your best friends there with you, since it will be the only open water!!!!  Just sayin'

With no Spring runoff due to the drought will the ice be off the Tamarac? With no current will any fish be in the river? Remember that due to the drought most rivers, ditches and creeks here have not flowed since last June.  The little amount of light fluffy snow that we received this winter didn't amount to any thing as far as runoff. My floating dock in the Tamarac has been sitting right on the bottom of the river since last August. 

• Like 1

toddrun

Sorry to everyone.  I was warned for my response to IceHawk about fishing the river.  My reply was meant in jest, joking.  I was not discouraging anyone from posting fishing in the river, or even fishing in the river.  So sorry, my joking intent did not read through my post. 

Mike89
34 minutes ago, toddrun said:

Sorry to everyone.  I was warned for my response to IceHawk about fishing the river.  My reply was meant in jest, joking.  I was not discouraging anyone from posting fishing in the river, or even fishing in the river.  So sorry, my joking intent did not read through my post. 

I don't see any thing out of line, kind a thought it was funny too....

leech~~
56 minutes ago, toddrun said:

Well you have been on here since 2007 you should know better! Don't make jokes!! :angry:

Unless it's a couple of gals holding a ladder! :P

Edited by leech~~
  • Haha 1

smurfy
On 4/17/2018 at 11:48 AM, leech~~ said:

Well you have been on here since 2007 you should know better! Don't make jokes!! :angry:

Unless it's a couple of gals holding a ladder! :P

Yeah no fun allowed!:crazy::P

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

monstermoose78

I am going up to Grand Marais ice fishing for opener and can’t wait.

Borch

Hope you at least get some rain up there this spring Kelly.  We were pretty dry until the past two months.