• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Mnfisher

Crappies in the South Bays

monstermoose78
1 hour ago, eyeguy 54 said:

I bet moose could pull our 3 sleds.......  with us sitting on them! ;)  

I will bring my dog Finn he can pull all of us!

• Haha 1

monstermoose78
36 minutes ago, Flash said:

Boy, those businesses up there have got to be hurting.  Nobody there.  No roads plowed.  Very sad.

Flash

"Set the hook"

Yes they are taking a beating, but as sportsman we  can still go up there and have a burger and beer. Or buy some jigs, bait, or anything.

• Like 1

leech~~
2 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

I bet moose could pull our 3 sleds.......  with us sitting on them! ;)

Riding in a one Moose open sleighs.  Oh jingle bells.............. :lol:

IceHawk
33 minutes ago, monstermoose78 said:

Yes they are taking a beating, but as sportsman we  can still go up there and have a burger and beer. Or buy some jigs, bait, or anything.

Well said Nick!

leech~~

Dang, I have been watching the bay web cam for a month waiting for the snow to melt down to give it a try. And every time I look at it there is More Snow! :tired::crazy:

monstermoose78

It will be ready in June 

Tom Sawyer

@leech I see plenty of bare ice. They don't have much for snow at all. What are you waiting for? ib.jpg.affdfd93e504d4cfa6792d9984e56431.jpg

leech~~
3 hours ago, Tom Sawyer said:

@leech I see plenty of bare ice. They don't have much for snow at all. What are you waiting for? ib.jpg.affdfd93e504d4cfa6792d9984e56431.jpg

Baha, check the date!  I did the same thing, their cam must be down. Check out Hunters now. ;)

Edited by leech~~

eyeguy 54

strange, says its updating but its not. Maybe Ethan Hunt is on a mission?

leech~~
4 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

strange, says its updating but its not. Maybe Ethan Hunt is on a mission?

Program is still trying to up date a down camera. I see it all the time on these Web cams and they get them back up in a few days. But, it's dark now. "Nothing new here to see"  :grin:

Edited by leech~~

eyeguy 54

leech, should you choose to accept it, ... As always, should you or any of your Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in ten seconds. Good luck leech. 

• Confused 1

leech~~
13 hours ago, Tom Sawyer said:

Hunters today. Bare ice nope! :(

hwr.jpg

leech~~

I contacted Chapman's and they had to reset it, no biggy and they thanked me. Back up now.  Lot's of snow still. :(

ib.jpg

• Like 1

Tom Sawyer

Todays sun rays, and 50 degree temps sure knocked the snow down a lot. Quite a few birds on the bare fields coming back home tonight. Great bite prior to that front moving in....5ad6a135991bd_04171819071.thumb.jpg.e0df6bddbc1fbb41064f76aae1dd50be.jpg

• Like 1