• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Mnfisher

Crappies in the South Bays

monstermoose78
1 hour ago, eyeguy 54 said:

I bet moose could pull our 3 sleds.......  with us sitting on them! ;)  

I will bring my dog Finn he can pull all of us!

• Haha 1

monstermoose78
36 minutes ago, Flash said:

Boy, those businesses up there have got to be hurting.  Nobody there.  No roads plowed.  Very sad.

Flash

"Set the hook"

Yes they are taking a beating, but as sportsman we  can still go up there and have a burger and beer. Or buy some jigs, bait, or anything.

• Like 1

leech~~
2 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

I bet moose could pull our 3 sleds.......  with us sitting on them! ;)

Riding in a one Moose open sleighs.  Oh jingle bells.............. :lol:

IceHawk
33 minutes ago, monstermoose78 said:

Yes they are taking a beating, but as sportsman we  can still go up there and have a burger and beer. Or buy some jigs, bait, or anything.

Well said Nick!

leech~~

Dang, I have been watching the bay web cam for a month waiting for the snow to melt down to give it a try. And every time I look at it there is More Snow! :tired::crazy:

monstermoose78

It will be ready in June 

Tom Sawyer

@leech I see plenty of bare ice. They don't have much for snow at all. What are you waiting for? ib.jpg.affdfd93e504d4cfa6792d9984e56431.jpg

leech~~
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tom Sawyer said:

@leech I see plenty of bare ice. They don't have much for snow at all. What are you waiting for? ib.jpg.affdfd93e504d4cfa6792d9984e56431.jpg

Baha, check the date!  I did the same thing, their cam must be down. Check out Hunters now. ;)

Edited by leech~~

eyeguy 54

strange, says its updating but its not. Maybe Ethan Hunt is on a mission?

leech~~
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

strange, says its updating but its not. Maybe Ethan Hunt is on a mission?

Program is still trying to up date a down camera. I see it all the time on these Web cams and they get them back up in a few days. But, it's dark now. "Nothing new here to see"  :grin:

Edited by leech~~

eyeguy 54

leech, should you choose to accept it, ... As always, should you or any of your Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in ten seconds. Good luck leech. 

• Confused 1

leech~~
13 hours ago, Tom Sawyer said:

Hunters today. Bare ice nope! :(

hwr.jpg

leech~~

I contacted Chapman's and they had to reset it, no biggy and they thanked me. Back up now.  Lot's of snow still. :(

ib.jpg

• Like 1

Tom Sawyer

Todays sun rays, and 50 degree temps sure knocked the snow down a lot. Quite a few birds on the bare fields coming back home tonight. Great bite prior to that front moving in....5ad6a135991bd_04171819071.thumb.jpg.e0df6bddbc1fbb41064f76aae1dd50be.jpg

• Like 1

Big Dave2

How about now? ?

chapmans.jpg

monstermoose78

To the west and fish the docks

gimruis

A few years ago I had a friend who had a cabin near Izaty's and he said crappies will move into their harbor in the spring.  He claimed that they were never thick in there, but when he caught one, it was big (like 14-16 inches).  It was all private land there so he had to get permission to fish it (from shore).  I know there are some other backwater areas too around Isle Bay that could harbor some.  I have never personally targeted crappies on the big pond and I've never caught one by accident either.  My Grandpa caught one that was 18 inches about 5 years ago before he died, I did see a photo of that one.

Wanderer

I drove along the south shore this morning on my way to a conference.  Cove bay looked to be IN still.  At Wahkon the main part of the bay was IN but the marshy areas are OUT.  All the ice I could see looked pretty rotten.

Oh, and Onamia is OUT.

• Like 1