• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Borch

2018 HSO.Com Turkey Quest Rules and Sign Up

IceHawk

Sign me up Jeff

monstermoose78

Signed up thank you Borch!!

ANYFISH2

Thanks again for putting this together

• Thumbs Up 1

DonBo

Borch

Teams are set up.  Will probably add if we get additional folks signing up soon. 

• Thumbs Up 1

monstermoose78

You got until Monday to sign so let’s get a few more teams 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Borch
      By Borch
      See link to sign up for the 2017 Turkey Quest.  Most of the information is host on the HSO site.

Turkey Quest Rules and Sign Up
  • Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      Ah, a couple walleyes just made it all better. 😁
    • Bigfatbert
    • Borch
      Try Darren Troseth at 3 rivers fishing adventures.  Fall is sturgeon  time.   He also specializes in catfish with a shot at a trophy.
    • Wanderer
      No doubt @papadarv!  They’re really good at it too.  The small family flocks have joined together where I’ve been seeing geese and now number 50+ typically.   We saw some geese and a few ducks today but didn’t shoot any.  We didn’t find anything worth setting up on.  Pretty amazing how slim the duck population is up here.  The biggest flock I’ve seen, including the drive up, numbered 5 birds.  It’s been mostly random singles and pairs.   The flooding up here has been amazing too.  Something like 10 inches in 25 hours.  Roads are flooded and the ditches are raging rivers.  The downstream sides of the bigger culverts look like power plant discharges.   We’re considering other options for tomorrow.
    • james1014
      $ 7800 $  O.B.O aluminum. 2008 20’ DreamShak Ice House/Camper, Model Namikan 202, very clean and in excellent condition. Bearings just repacked along with electric brake system inspection. Asking $7,800. Purchased new for $24,000. Camper style look with horizontal v-front. 4 Burner Cooktop range with full sized RV Oven – handles pizzas well. Sink, drain, and removable drain tank. AM/FM/CD/External Jack, 4 Speaker Stereo System. 12/120V TV with Power Boost Rooftop RV style HD Antenna. Easily sleeps 5 (King, XLong-Twin, Std-Twin) on fold out beds that are convertible to couches. Toy Hauler Backdoor 78” height, 61” width, folds down, w/ ATV type tie downs in floor. Easily holds 2 ATVs. Two 30lb propane tanks with auto switching regulator. Spare auto switching regulator and hose set. Floor mounted forced air Suburban heater. All windows with curtains. Carpeted floor. 8 Catch Covered Fish Holes. Double (parallel wired) deep cycle battery system with 12V charger in RV style power panel 12V/120V capable. Tandem axle, with remote control hydraulic up and down, torsion axles with removable wheel well covers. Makes fishing setup banking go quickly. RV Roof Vent. Numerous coat hooks, built in rod racks and holders. Lots of cabinets and storage. Brand new Tires and aluminum rins ¾” Treated Plywood Floor. Aluminum Tubing Walls & Roof Truss System. Aluminum Diamond Plate Stone Guards. 3 Thermal Pain Tinted Radius RV Windows with slide screens. 1 1/2" Foam Insulated Walls Natural cedar paneling and rough sawn cedar cabinet faces. 3 Interior Overhead & 2 Exterior 12 Volt Lights Aluminum siding. One piece rubber roof. Standard RV type entrance side door with removable bug screen for summer use. I HAVE PICTURES WHY this is SALVAGE TITLE. Please call or text 8013580144 or pictures 
    • Dan Collins
      A Bald Eagle showing off his catch of a nice Brook Trout.
    • papadarv
      Second flock this morning. They seem to find safe feeding grounds when the guns start popping.
    • Wanderer
      Chance of lightning....  haha.  When will it stop?!  In about an hour.  Let’s load up.
    • Cem
      Thanks guys! I have a reply from the recommended guide saying he is too busy in fall (apparently he is a teacher and coach etc...)   I think I will stay couple of days in Monticello and fish the Mississippi River. Any recommendations on spots and accommodations? Also do I need to hire a car?
    • Wanderer
      Just settling in for a 4 hour nap before launching the boat on LOW - provided we’re not in the middle of a T-storm.  South winds so that helps.  Rain doesn’t bother me but the chance of lightning does.   Good luck tomorrow.