• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Spring Turkey

IceHawk

I have season B but it’s very difficult to get excited when there’s still 2 feet of snow on the ground and it’s -10 degrees out!

• Wow, ❤ 2

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
32 minutes ago, gimruis said:

I have season B but it’s very difficult to get excited when there’s still 2 feet of snow on the ground and it’s -10 degrees out!

32 minutes ago, gimruis said:

I am jacked up I thought about getting the decoys out

• 2 weeks later...

Just over a month away from 2019 season! Usually about this time I will put out a few cameras. With close to 3' of snow on the ground, it will be quite awhile before I can even get back to my spots! With the archery tag I can be patient but the season A/B guys may have there work cut out for them. At least up around here.

• Wow, ❤ 1

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

B season here your right could be a interesting one hopeing for some warmer weather real quick.  Last years snowstorm in April threw a scare in us early season hunters but in the end it all panned out.  Turkeys I've been seeing lately are more concerned with food and survival then anything else.