• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Buddy Heater

eyeguy 54

Added some wood so it would sit better in my clam. Most of the time i like it behind my chair. Fits great!

IMG_4405.JPG

IMG_4406.JPG

IMG_4407.JPG

• Like 1

IceHawk

Great idea Royce.

• Thanks 1

smurfy

:cry: and here I thought you guys were hard core and didn't use or need heat.;) I have the big buddy, if I did that it wouldn't fit in the case!

• Haha 1

merc

Smurfy, I would have never guessed your one of the people where everything has to go back into the case. I figured you would be like me and throw in the back of the truck and go. Who would have figured that..     

• Confused 1

smurfy

No way. Cones outta the case before I go on the lake. Back in when I head for home. Guess I'm what ya call pretty anal about taking care of my toys! I've even built carrying boxes for my lanterns.

Edited by smurfy

IceHawk

Smurfy there are some days you cant beat the comfort and relaxation of a shack especially after a couple days of running and gunning.  I have permanent for eye fishing just for those times of  when I just want to let the fish come to me :grin:

• Haha 1

smurfy
6 minutes ago, IceHawk said:

Smurfy there are some days you cant beat the comfort and relaxation of a shack especially after a couple days of running and gunning.  I have permanent for eye fishing just for those times of  when I just want to let the fish come to me :grin:

some days!!!!!!!!!!:grin: wait till ya get my age............its every day!!!!!!!!!!!!! me likes fishin T-shirt comfort!!!!!!!!:D;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2