• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see what is shared. Just 99 cents to join. Click here please.

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Matt Johnson

Lower Prior Lake Results - 2/11/18

Matt Johnson

Here are a few of the results from the event on Lower Prior Lake...

1st Place - Chris Lafean/Mike Stein (6.595 pounds)

2nd Place - Adam Miller/Tom Klidzejs (6.44 pounds)

3rd Place - Matt Brookman/Ben Putnam (6.22 pounds)

4th Place - Grant Birznieks/Pete Anderson (5.94 pounds)

5th Place - Mark Sandquist/Jacob Grotbo (5.795 pounds)

Big Fish - Chris Lafean/Mike Stein (0.92 pound Crappie)

For a complete list of the results... Lower Prior Lake Results - CLICK HERE

Also check out the UPL Facebook page for more photos from the event... UPL Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

Awesome job to all of the teams!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• nytelyter
      i am in. please . has been a slow year for me to be getting out Annie had her ankle replaced new years eve and been "nursing her" keeping her offf her feet. she is doing great now and i need some ice time.   oh and i have "pie" ready  
    • Dakota Loing
      Hey I was curious to see if there were any active fishing clubs near whitebear lake or forest lake 
    • Dave S
      I think the largest was maybe 10". Didn't notice any tullibee cruising through but it's very possible.  Just surprised that if they were there, that we didn't get any.   There was a small walleye that came top side as well.
    • IceHawk
      Well before light. Try to be on  ice fishing  before daybreak normally. Early bird gets the worm has always been my philosophy. 😉 Nothing better IMO than  watching the sun rise a ,hot cup of coffee and fish on my vex its like a dream I never want to end 😀 I will  fish in midday afternoon if Im on a more relaxed schedule. We can make anything work. 
    • IceHawk
      Well done Dave ! Get any 13 inch Plus? Hook any tullies or see any in that area ?
    • IceHawk
      Smurfy that N end is always busy in winter very productive area easy access. Been like that for over 30 plus years that I've fished it. Pretty consistent bite in the N bay every year unless they go on a freshwater shrimp kick then they can be tough to entice at times 😲 A bunch of untapped water on that S end but a few guys venture out there and find fish. Town bay area is generally a good spot as Millers bay. 
    • leech~~
      Me too. once he moves a house over that 60' hole! 😄
    • jlang_04
      Well I went out tonight for a short amount of time before dark. I had my son(2.5) and wife along so didn't have a lot of time to scout or fish. There were only two other permanents on the lake that I could see from the public landing. There was a plowed road and 4 trucks in the parking lot. We set up in 14' of water but never marked anything. I'll head back another time. Thanks for the tip Rick!
    • Tom Sawyer
      Passed you up workin those docks today, figured I'd throw a chatter bait around the pads down that shoreline ...... Purple was good today 😉
    • Dave S
      We started in the area I mentioned to you this morning but the small perch were relentless and saw nothing else there. We made a move again and couldn't believe my eyes. 60 FOW and suspended  20 feet up. They didn't just cover the water column between 40-50 feet. THEY SMOTHERED IT. As you can see from the pic, we had a Garmin Live Scope with us. Holy Cow is all I can say. It helped us mobilize and follow the fish but the lure choice and color selection was critical. It sure started getting busy out there by the time we left 😆.