• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Snowbound

Please Don't Leave Trash on Upper Red Lake

Snowbound

Need I say more?

27655057_1616997531720842_6244846864053230026_n.jpg

27655357_1616997528387509_6576442652657422187_n.jpg

• Sad 2

aczr2k

That's nice.

Snowbound

27750518_10156229794916617_1015696210529814799_n.jpg

Hoey

I find these actions unbelievable.  Some folks think our environment is their toilet and somebody else's problem.

• Like 2

fishingstar

winter fishing and summer fisher men are very different people. 

chaffmj
48 minutes ago, fishingstar said:

I live near a public access and I will have to disagree with you. Pigs are pigs any time of the year.

Edited by chaffmj
  • Like 3

eyeguy 54

indeed, cant stop piglazyness. 

• Like 2

Wanderer
38 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

I live near a public access and I will have to disagree with you. Pigs are pigs any time of the year.

That, unfortunately is true.  The difference in the winter is their junk gets on the lake and stays for more to see.

• Like 2

Fishing Frenzy
3 hours ago, fishingstar said:

I would actually say summer fisherman are worse because they can toss stuff in the lake and not be as worried that a CO will see it because it goes to the bottom rather then sit on the ice. If you are caught leaving garbage on the ice they should throw your fishing license down the hole and never let you have another one. 

• Like 3

side_laker

the people that leave their trash behind sure give the rest of us a bad name. 

• Like 3

SaintPaulPaul

The enforcement for littering crimes (and yes, it is a crime) is difficult. Once a perp has left the area, it is hard to pin it on someone. But I think if we all keep vigilant and utilize the technology we have (cell phone videos, pics, gps), we could start to mitigate it some. There should also be a zero-tolerance law that revokes fishing (and hunting) privileges for LIFE if the crime can be proven. These slobs need to be held accountable for fouling OUR resources...the world is not their dumping ground.

• Like 3

Hoey

The COs should find a way to issue a citation if the is any garbage on the ice during a check, even if the sportsman say they will clean it up before they leave.  

• Like 2

AlwaysFishing23

I’ve seen so much crap this year definetly the worst I’ve ever seen. All over small lakes big lakes you name it. Last weekend we found a spot that had many glass beer bottles, cigirates all over, wax worms and plastic containers, propane bottles and just garbage. Every lake I’ve been to it’s been like this all year. People have no respect for the environment these days also no respect for fellow anglers. Somthing needs to be done.

• Like 4

IceHawk

So sad to see some people just don't have the respect for are lands and water and total environment Run across this stuff all the time while hunting and fishing. I cant even tell you how many couches, matresses and Tv's ive came across on some back woods trails 

Edited by IceHawk
  • Like 3

sunniewally

need a wild pig hunt!!!!

• Like 1