• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

AlwaysFishing23

Who else got out and had fun?

AlwaysFishing23

I  Got out with a good group of buddies yesterday and slammed the perch got many very good ones (12+) and missed one flag. Also got into the gills nothing huge but cant complain just being out with the guys was great. I'm sure it would have been better if we spent more time actually fishing but when you decide to bring the sleds along and find good snow why fish?! Jigs with euros/ waxies was the ticket 12-14 FOW for the perch and gills 14-16. Just heard from the guys that spent the night in the ice castle they said the crappie bite was on fire at 2am this morning. Dang I should have stayed instead of coming home and sleeping. Best part my buddy got 3rd place in the tourney we fished for a few hours got $60 cash! Filled the sled with gas a few times.

• Like 2