• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

opsirc

Been fishing lakes that i Have fished many times in the past, with no luck. Fished anywhere from 12 to 30 fow, and have not been seeing anything on graph. Is anyone else having the same luck? 

DLD24

It's been a good year for me this year...A lot of gills and slabs.

Wanderer
On 2/10/2018 at 5:43 PM, opsirc said:

Been fishing lakes that i Have fished many times in the past, with no luck. Fished anywhere from 12 to 30 fow, and have not been seeing anything on graph. Is anyone else having the same luck? 

Been having to work an awful lot for what we’ve been getting.  I’ve had a couple highlight days but a tougher than average winter for me too.  

Just keep your head up and keep working it.  Maybe try some lakes you haven’t fished in a while, or ever.  You could stumble onto something good.  Or at least be learning new water.

osok

Been a brutal hard water season for me as well, figured it was a continuation of my fall fishing luck. 

opsirc

Begining to think it's going too be a really bad year.  Couples days ago was out, could not get anything to bite, switched up lures half dozen times. Did not help

Surface Tension

Made it out to the Cotton area for crappies.   Fished over 24' of water and found most fish suspended 6-12 under the ice.
Finicky bite but managed enough for a good meal.  Tungsten jigs tipped with waxie or minnow head. Dead sticks w/crappie minnows worked too.   Cross country travel on most lakes would be dicey with an ATV,  snowmobiles are golden.  Expect to high step it if your on foot with layers of slush, crust, and power.