• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Got the extension for nills

eyeguy 54

wow! talk about service. called marine general in duluth yesterday and its on my step this morning!  drill trigger is at chest level so should be dandy.  

123a.jpg

monstermoose78

Nice it will save your back

eyeguy 54

hoping it will be nice to me. 

IceHawk

Looks good Royce hopefully you can put it to good use soon. The ice is sure getting thick if it keeps up I will be ordering a extension for my K drill soon or bring out the  StrikeMaster and extension. :grin:

eyeguy 54

sunday hopefully back on the ice :) 

Surface Tension

Ergonomics and Finnovation :)

+1 for Marine General.  Fast shipping,  knowledgeable staff, great selection and prices.  They also do a lot for the outdoor community.

CJH
On 1/23/2018 at 12:48 PM, eyeguy 54 said:

wow! talk about service. called marine general in duluth yesterday and its on my step this morning!  drill trigger is at chest level so should be dandy.  

123a.jpg

FYI ~ Since  you are using a Ryobi Drill, Home Depot just started selling 6ah Ryobi LiOn Batteries.  Haven't seen them in store yet, but they are available online:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18-Volt-ONE-6-0Ah-High-Capacity-Lithium-HP-Battery-2-Pack-P164/305571990?MERCH=REC-_-rv_search_plp_rr-_-NA-_-305571990-_-N

Should be able to get a few more holes with those batteries!!

Getanet

If that's a 6" Nils, can you tell me where you got the Cold Snap cover? The stock blade cover is the only thing I don't like about my Nils. I tried to a cold snap cover late in the season, but didn't have any luck.

eyeguy 54

pm sent

I updated to the fuel.  dandy!