• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Sherman
      What length of the HT BLUES are you looking for? I've seen some 24" @ Walmart stores. Some in the rod/reel combos n some just the rod itself. I got my 30" frm Frankie's bait in Chisago so if you're in that area you can check it out or give them a call. I remember seeing some @ Blue Ribbon baits in Maplewood also. You can also give them a call. I hope this helps.
    • Chetta09
      Fish went deeper durring the day today. Not easy cracking the code this year
    • brrrr
      I shoot through the bottom..  Use plumbers putty to make a ring and use some to keep the diversity in place.   I just add enough water to make a good conductor.  Works great.  No worries about snagging the ducer outside the boat.  As for finders I have an old fish eagle, buddy just picked up a battery operated color unit from amazon says it worked good.  
    • knoppers
      I just got a report from nextdoor that we have 8-10 inches.  
    • Mike89
      that lake is something else!!!
    • Mike89
      you down by the DNR access?  maybe by Joe's marine???  good luck to ya!!!  and it's going to change more too!!
    • timjones
      I noticed this morning that it had heaved out in Miller Bay kind of between the DNR access and Four Mile Bar. Really raising heck with my shore. Going to have to take a sledge hammer to my shore tomorrow so I can get out.
    • knoppers
      any current report on ice thickness around palisade?
    • PRO-V
      That's doubtful with the warm forecast.
    • BobT
      Just learned that someone broke through on Reno last night. He was pulling his 7'x12' fish house with his ATV and dropped the back of his fish house through on 3" out in the middle of the lake. Fortunately, nobody was hurt and he was able to somehow get it retrieved this morning. I guess they had to go over 100' from the front of the ATV to find 10" of ice.