• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St Cloud Area Get Together 2/24/18 - Fishing Reports? Updated 2/21/18

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
1 hour ago, eyeguy 54 said:

My little red rod:)

There is so many ways to go with this comment. But I'll be nice! ;)

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

There is so many ways to go with this comment. But I'll be nice! ;)

It's a Red Hot Ice UL made by HT. Really fun fighting cats with it.  Thx for not going into the gutter... LOL  

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, eyeguy 54 said:

It's a Red Hot Ice UL made by HT. Really fun fighting cats with it.  Thx for not going into the gutter... LOL  

Thanks for clearing up about your little red rod! :eek:

no prob leech,  didn't want you thinking weird thoughts all night... :P

• Wow, ❤ 1

Hearty Thanks to everyone involved.

We didn't catch any as the bite cooled significantly by the time we got out but the kids had a blast and they can't wait to get out again.

Thanks to all who shared their food/stories/gear/fish--kids loved seeing/holding all those cats!.  Special Thanks to those who provided the raffle gear.

Just a blessed day to be out!

Looking forward to a spring get together.--hint to anyone thinking about another river get-together during the spring sucker run...

• Thumbs Up 3

great day! me not catching fish was not an issue i really wanted my girl friend to catch one. but great food. them ribs and fish were both "on POINT". great prize packages too!! thanks to all sponsors and donations and THANK YOU that organized this always great event. we will be there next year with "pie" and maybe a larger batch of bars too. i thought a couple of you were gonna tackle annie as she was putting the few leftovers away during clean up!!   tight lines every one!!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Yayyyy 1

pie......  bars....  you better get to the next one!  ;) 

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, DonkeyHodey said:

Hearty Thanks to everyone involved.

We didn't catch any as the bite cooled significantly by the time we got out but the kids had a blast and they can't wait to get out again.

Thanks to all who shared their food/stories/gear/fish--kids loved seeing/holding all those cats!.  Special Thanks to those who provided the raffle gear.

Just a blessed day to be out!

Looking forward to a spring get together.--hint to anyone thinking about another river get-together during the spring sucker run...

the secret beach will be shared ;)