• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

JMP_37

Coon rapids dam muskies

JMP_37

Around here in coon rapids area my parents are not willing to drive me to any musky waters since they are pretty far, I always heard about muskies being by the dam but never really had much confidence in it until I saw a guy land one this year there. I was wondering if any did target them at the dam what lures they have had success on or any good spots in the park that I could actually land one at during the opener/summer. I don't want to got through what that guy I witnessed did in order to land his...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• delcecchi
      It  Came today. At first glance it looks good.   
    • Wheres_Walter
      Note to self.  Keep your "Packers Suck" T-shirt in the fishing boat for all future fish pics.   Ties are like head butts, everyone loses.  
    • AlwaysFishing23
      And this is why you ALWAYS check out FM. I had a crazy busy summer as I worked full time so my weekends and evenings I was always doing somthing and I never just sat down. So I just noticed I missed this great “ goodie” package. Darn! 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      A chain, a $20-$30 come-along and your set. Wrap chain around rafter hook up come- along and away you go. Been doing it this way for many many years without trouble.
    • Mike89
      thats my set up right there!!!  
    • papadarv
      $10 block & tackle. http://www.google.com/shopping/product/2631922569227054467?lsf=seller:8049,store:3953193674493725664&prds=oid:224795596080407192&q=2,000-Lb.%2BPulley%2BHoist,%2BModel%2B18090,%2Bchrome/steel/zinc%26hl%3Den-US%26ei%3DpxmhW665FqjXjwSa-Z_wAg%26lsft%3Dgclid:CjwKCAjwxILdBRBqEiwAHL2R81eCeDv9G4HyhmD_SE-eaWBegKxJh_qvBnrWu1FqOglQqlPFKGcmUhoCzZwQAvD_BwE&hl=en&ei=BxqhW_m_Npq_jgT-tJeQBA&lsft=gclid:CjwKCAjwxILdBRBqEiwAHL2R84yWo3HeAG9IUdhkUoJHdEtY1AYpNKaYYvsSy9dFngH1QWo31dX7ixoCUFgQAvD_BwE   + A $6 Game Gambrel from Sportsman Guide. 
    • SkunkedAgain
      I'll say this. As a Vikings fan, Mrs. Skunked Again was pretty emotionally upset in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. She warmed up a bit when her team came roaring back in the 4th. I don't think either of us would have survived the four hour drive back to MN without a tie.
    • rumeye
      Northern tool 1/2 ton chain hoist like 39.99 with gambrel works great.
    • Mike89
      I just use a rope and pulley set up. way cheaper too...
    • Brian Balzum
      I'm looking to buy a hoist for hanging to skin deer in the garage for around $200 can any one recommend one?