• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

matt320

Just looking for ice reports.

my4x4yj

Average 8 " lots of heaves.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Kettle
      Ice on the majority of lakes on the Iron Rage excluding big water and the mine pits.  I did see someone out today in a hub shelter on a smaller lake.  I'm shooting for a Red Lake trip Sunday if not I'll be fishing smaller waters around Grand Rapids 
    • Wanderer
      Its icing up pretty good from LF to Fort already.  Big change overnight last night.
    • monstermoose78
      Yes someone went through on skogman
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  Most open water anglers put away the boats and are looking forward to ice fishing.  Ice forming on back bays and on different parts of the big lake.  With the cold snap, things are coming along nicely.  When the time is right, resorts will communicate when initial ice accesses will be available.  That time is not yet, but it won't be too long!  On the Rainy River...   A few anglers out braving the elements with good success, but for the most part, anglers have boats put away for the year.  Some anglers fished last week with decent success and some big walleyes.  With increased current this fall, river ice will be suspect.  Back bays iced up. Up at the NW Angle...  Ice is forming throughout the Angle.  Some reports around the inlet of 3 inches of ice, but no ice travel is recommended.  Most bays and some areas throughout islands iced up.  NW Angle resorts will communicate when ice fishing begins. 
    • Mnfisher
      Just saw the report  
    • Mnfisher
      Heard a rumor that someone went through the ice on Skogman.  Anyone know for sure?  
    • Coleman
      Cripes, I better get the boat out one last time this week.  Although I'm sure the river will be open for a few more weeks.      
    • leech~~
      That's ok.  Now that your here may be you can post something more current!  Welcome.  😉
    • Xplorer
      It looks like it could be another "2014" Thanksgiving weekend if this weather keeps up.    That was just incredible to see hundreds of full size pickups and icehouses driving on the lake (south side at least) the day after Thanksgiving!!   Junior and I took the ATV and otter house out for 4 hours that friday afternoon and 4 more hours on saturday morning, and caught 73 eyes.  We were only out in 8' of water but were able to keep away from most of the crowd, and just hammered the fish. Bobbers, spoons didnt matter.  Hope to have a repeat performance later this month👍
    • Jesse McEachern
      oh my, just realised this is 4 years old