• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Fathom

New Strikemaster Electric

Fathom

Anyone used the new strikemaster electric lazer? Wondering how it compares to the Ion.

LucasLongCaster

My wife got me the new strikemaster Lithium 40v for my birthday a couple weeks back and i absolutely love it. It came with 2 batteries and a mail in form to get a strikemaster jacket for alot less than the ion with just one battery. It's a great auger love the reverse and ice illuminating lights. Slap on the battery and drill. I won't go back now that I have used a nice electric.

• Like 2

wallyhunter66

I had the pleasure to use one a couple days ago, I really liked it. I was a strikemaster guy until I got an ion. They are pretty close as far as I can tell. Not worth selling my ion to get one, but if it ever wears out, well, I think I’d go back. I will never, ever, go back to propane or gas! 

• Like 2

slabbing_10

FANTASTIC! Used it for three weeks now. I had a 91 three horse 10" strikemaster. Never failed me all those years. Started to get to heavy to hole hop the older I get. This new 40 volt is great, nice and light. I bought the 10". Came with two batteries. Will never go back to gas again. A+ strikemaster!

• Like 1