• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

eyes55117

Any reports for ice thickness on leech?

eyes55117

Wow... so mille lacs has 10+” and wheelers all over and nobody wants to give an update on leech thanks to the 300+ people who want info but won’t add any them self

• Like 2

leech~~
20 minutes ago, eyes55117 said:

Wow... so mille lacs has 10+” and wheelers all over and nobody wants to give an update on leech thanks to the 300+ people who want info but won’t add any them self

It can be frustrating at times looking for ice and fishing reports. Hopefully after the Holidays more folks will get out on the ice. I know for me that's when I start hitting it hard. :)

• Thanks 1

Wanderer

Agree with Leech here, but you as well.  In the past transforming lurkers into posters is what made this site peak.  Even little grains of info are helpful to those who are investigating.

I won’t have first hand info for another week myself but know there are some lucky anglers out there that get to hit it this weekend.  Those of us that have 10 minutes of quiet time at family get togethers across the state will be checking their phones for new posts until we can get back out.

For now, try calling Reeds in Walker.  If they don’t know, I’d be shocked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tview

Got this yesterday from Trappers.

Trapper’s Landing Lodge [email protected]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Crappie_day

I’m planning on hitting Leech for Tullibees this weekend. First time going there, can anyone point me in the right direction as for parking and which area to concentrate on for tullibees? 

I’ll update Ice condition once I’m there on Saturday. 

• Thanks 1