• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

FirstIce

K Drill on gas auger

FirstIce

Does anyone have any input on the kdrill on a gas auger? I have seen a few people use this setup. Do you need a special adapter to use it?

Rick G

The input shaft on the k-drill is just either a hair too long or short to fit on the Strikemasters.... tried to get it to work one day last yr when I ran out of battery power.... Im pretty sure they make an adaptor for it. Have seen a few videos of the combo powerhead/k-drill, so it should work.

Tom Sawyer
4 minutes ago, Rick G said:

The input shaft on the k-drill is just either a hair too long or short to fit on the Strikemasters.... tried to get it to work one day last yr when I ran out of battery power.... 

We drilled a lot of holes that day.... Out of juice and my Lazer was dull. LOL!!!

Rick G
Just now, Tom Sawyer said:

We drilled a lot of holes that day.... Out of juice and my Lazer was dull. LOL!!!

Still fun:D

1 minute ago, Tom Sawyer said:

Not gonna have that issue again... 2 9ah, 3 5ah now

Tom Sawyer

Always fun, and that walleye, along with those gills, I remember were delicious. 3 lakes behind our search. 

Just three 5 amps here, but a new set of blades on the Lazer if the ice is ever think enough to drive on...

Dirtyfisheyes

Doesn’t get any better than the kdrill and the Milwaukee fuel 

Edited by Dirtyfisheyes
  • Like 1