• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

icepike 1

Trading one ice house for another

icepike 1

So there's a guy that wants to trade his Frabill 3 man side door entry flip over ice house for my one man clam Legend thermal Ice House.

Thinking I might go for it but was wondering if I should stay away from Frabill for any reason?

Wondering if I could get any input and if this is a good deal or not. Thanks in advance.

walros

I love my frabill !!

fisherjmb

Is the Frabill a thermal flip over? It sounds like a steal to me. I would go for it if you’re looking for a house that has more room. I have a Frabill 2 man thermal flip over and I really like it.

going4it

The only problem I had with my frabill was its weight. It was a tank to pull and tough to put in the bed of the truck. 

icepike 1

It's not thermal. How's frabill's customer service in case you break a poll or something?

Wanderer

Are they both the same age?  Equal condition?  Do you hand drag or machine pull?  Weight will matter a lot.

You really have to consider how you plan to use the house.  Happiness with the houses performance is the biggest key.  

Otherwise it appears to be a trade from a $480 house to a $700 house based on new house prices if I looked at the right Frabil.

• Like 1

icepike 1

Not a hundred percent on the age but it's a Frabill Excursion and both are in brand new condition. Not to worried about the weight of it it won't be more than a handful of times of pulling it out before driving my truck out with it. The price difference between the two is what I was looking at.