• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Winnie gtg Dec 8-10 Dixon Lake Resort

It's that time of year. Cone on up and see if you can claim the Nord Lord.

Spearing in the Third River Flowage in Winnie. Pizza party Friday night in the lodge potluck in the ice Saturday at noon.

Any questions hollar. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
monstermoose78

Great pike! Good luck everyone 

• 2 weeks later...

Good time was had by all. Saw a few nice ones and took a few for a fish fry. 

100016.jpeg

99450.jpeg

20171210_120458.jpg

20171209_130107.jpg

20171209_124721.jpg

20171208_202133.jpg

20171208_142725.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4
eyeguy 54

thx for sharing to the OTHER site ! :)  ;)   looks like a blast!

• Thumbs Up 1
12 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

thx for sharing to the OTHER site ! :)  ;)   looks like a blast!

It was fun like it always is. Always good seeing old friends.

This site is supposed to be the MN site and the other the master mind site. Unless that has changed I'm not sure.   Due to the confusion of people not having a clue what the master mind deal is I just posted a notice of the GTG on the other site. 

eyeguy 54

masterminds went nowhere that I am aware of. 

3 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

masterminds went nowhere that I am aware of. 

Ah ok I must have missed that memo. 

Well hopefully we go down to one spearing forum then so we have the possibility of getting something going. 

I have ran into a couple guys that used to participate and they have asked why no one's posting anything and they weren't aware there are two sites. 

9 minutes ago, MJ1657 said:

Ah ok I must have missed that memo. 

Well hopefully we go down to one spearing forum then so we have the possibility of getting something going. 

I have ran into a couple guys that used to participate and they have asked why no one's posting anything and they weren't aware there are two sites. 

that a Kramer spear????

• Thumbs Up 1
9 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

that a Kramer spear????

Chuck Gerad spear. 

It's a beauty. 

Tom Sawyer
1 hour ago, MJ1657 said:

This site is supposed to be the MN site and the other the master mind site. 

What is the "master mind site"? Can it get anymore confusing.... LOL!

• Thumbs Up 1
30 minutes ago, Tom Sawyer said:

What is the "master mind site"? Can it get anymore confusing.... LOL!

No kidding........ 

8 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

where is he out of???

St Cloud area.

We raffled one of his Spears this fall. We had the drawing last Saturday. 

I wonder did he take over the Kramer brand when decided to get out of making them???   It sure looks like mine!!!

and Goose looks happy!!!  see ya in March!!!

• Thumbs Up 1
4 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

I wonder did he take over the Kramer brand when decided to get out of making them???   It sure looks like mine!!!

and Goose looks happy!!!  see ya in March!!!

Yes he did.

• Thumbs Up 1
Wanderer
6 hours ago, MJ1657 said:

We raffled one of his Spears this fall. We had the drawing last Saturday. 

You coulda called instead of me having to find out I won here... ;)

• Thumbs Up 1
4 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

You coulda called instead of me having to find out I won here... ;)

I lost your number.........

Guess I got lost in the "transition" too.  I was used to seeing Shamalex decoys (and video) and Bass and Spear, let alone all the cool videos from people who spear in a lot clearer water than I do.  There were some folks spearing on backwaters of the Rum and a young guy from Michigan whose picture with a hawg that I still remember.  Seems like there were guys around Elk River with similar names like Merkman and Merklean who had great ideas and info.  Tell me it all wasn't just a memory...

• Thumbs Up 2