• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

monstermoose78

Went and checked the first ice lakes and found .5 inches to almost 2 inches. If you go out please bring a buddy and dry clothes.

• Thanks 1

Dirtyfisheyes
5 hours ago, monstermoose78 said:

Went and checked the first ice lakes and found .5 inches to almost 2 inches. If you go out please bring a buddy and dry clothes.

What part of the state?

monstermoose78

Cambridge Princeton area

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• FatFishie
      By FatFishie
      2013 Ranger 1850

This is the cleanest 2013 multi sport fishing boat that you’ll find. Powered by a Yamaha 150 four stroke, this is a great performing boat. The interior, exterior, motor and trailer are in awesome condition. Features include:

Ranger Custom Trailer w/spare tire.
      Yamaha 150 four stroke.
      Minn Kota 80 Terrova trolling motor w/iPilot.
      Lowrance HDS 7 & HDS 5 depth/fish finders.
      Onboard 2 bank battery charger.
      Large Livewell.
      Bait Livewell.
      12+ rod locker.
      AM/FM/CD Stereo.
      4 swivel seats.
      2 flip on seat.
      Snap in carpet.
      Ranger custom travel cover.
      Swim ladder.
      Ski pylon.
      Removable bow cushions
      Built in cooler
      Interior LED courtesy lights
      Lots of storage

I’m sure there are things that I’ve missed in the above list of options. This is the perfect fishing boat, and can easily double as a family runabout for skiing, tubing and cruising around.

Boat is located in Detroit Lakes MN.  Please call or text for more information. 701-371-509nine

• MN BassFisher
      By MN BassFisher
      A group of high school buddies and some of their family make an Annual trip up to Baudette, MN to fish Walleyes on Lake of the Woods. I look forward to this trip each year! Since this is an Annual Trip we all put some money and bragging rights on the line for the Angler who can catch the biggest fish of the weekend, take home the Trophy, $400 Cash and call themselves "Mr. Walleye" for the next 365 days. Watch the first full day of fishing out of Ballards Resort and see 2 new PB's!

• JstanK
      By JstanK
      When will pools 2, 3, and 4 start producing the quality & quantity that fishing shows are made of?

Last Tuesday there was a decent number of rigs in the lot at 494. We messed around from shore and only managed wind bites. There wasn't a bunch of time or energy spent casting plastics & drowning worms,,,but it was sooooo nice to play with a long rod. With any luck the shore ice will be gone in a jiffy and then it's game on. Can't wait to stick a biggun and let her go. 

Good Luck & Be Safe!

• ErikLovesFishin
      By ErikLovesFishin
      Hi,
      We at Caribou Lures JIG-A-JO appreciate the countless support we’ve had for the past 37 years and would like to give back to you. We are giving away 3 JIG-A-JO tackle boxes on Friday, March 6th 2020.

Have a great day

• Dan Rud
      By Dan Rud
      www.Wausota.com 

please Call Owner Emery + Lyn Edwards
      for cabins Available in spring and summer and fall hunting great!!! Also fishing AWESOME 🎣

good Luck and be safe!!!

Dan

• MNAngler01
      By MNAngler01
      Has anyone ever fished Nina Moose? I’ve heard it has good fishing, the trip would be mostly walleye and smallmouth.
    • Empty Well
      By Empty Well
      Current Lake Pokegama Fishing Reports, Grand Rapids - Click Here.

I have been fishing walleyes on Pokegama for the past few summers with very little luck. Admittedly, I have not put much time in, but I plan to this summer. Can anyone provide any insights as to how to fish them, as well as where to fish them, both day and night? I notice that most posts highlight Winnie, Sugar, Split Hand etc., with little mention of Pokegama. Is it simply because it is very difficult to fish?
    • Grampa2
      By Grampa2
      Anyone fish dog lake in Wright county?
    • JJ87
      By JJ87
      My 4 yr old wants to try to catch his first walleye. We live across from Stillwater just a couple miles into WI. Prefer a WI lake within 30 min. I would Appreciate any guidance I can get. Hoping to get out next weekend. 
    • Paul Waldowski
      By Paul Waldowski
      Fishing Opener - Tired of sitting in traffic trying to escape the Cities? Looking for a shorter drive and less congestion?  We have you covered...  Enjoy your opener with us and have a hassle free weekend.

When you book 2 nights lodging in any cabin you will receive:
      Free launch access, boat dockage and dock electric
      Access to indoor pool and hot tub
      Friday
      6pm Welcome BBQ on Friday night- Brats, Hotdogs, Chips, Captain Ken’s Baked Beans, Pasta salad & Lemonade
      7:00 pm Fishing Lake Koronis Seminar by Capt. Josh Hagemeister of Minnesota Guide Service
      8:30pm Fishing LIES….I mean stories and smores around the campfire
      Saturday
      6am- 8am Continental breakfast in main lobby – Fruit-bread-pastries -cereal – Milk, juices-coffee
      3pm – 5pm Mom’s Break Time– Bugbee hive staff will have activities and movie time with the children.
      Sunday
      7am – 9am Mother’s day breakfast – Omelet station, Scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, Sausage links, Bacon, fruit, assorted bread, pastries, Milk, Juice and coffee

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• sherbear
      I am also thankful for my husband who takes me fishing with him and tells me I'm his favorite fishing partner.
    • sherbear
      So thankful for many things but top three are faith, family and friends.  Yes, this virus has kept most of us sheltered in place with only occasional trips out for necessities.  However, I've been able to worship online with family members  and friends in different states which wouldn't have happened otherwise.  I'm learning how to do the zoom app to visit with family members in different areas.  I've been able to dust off the retired teacher status and teach my grandchildren using FaceTime.  I am praying for our president and vice president as they lead our country, those in essential jobs and those who have been sickened by this virus.   Praying this will soon be over.  Thank you for this thread!  Hopefully, we'll be up north soon.
    • delcecchi
      Hey tommy.   that looks like one of those bald eagle crappies, you can read a newpaper t hrough the fillet...
    • IceHawk
      Smoked a few over years myself dang good. Also ground up a few and made some smoked country style ring sausage turned out pretty good and not to dry as I added a little pork. Many ways to make it.
    • IceHawk
      Noticed one was missing from pic my test subject 😂. Really like the Bradley magic matts they rock! Very little sticking. 
    • IceHawk
      My neighbor was telling me they are a invasive species? They want you to eliminate them.  I told him leave them alone 😀 they sure are pretty and fairly big. First time I have ever seen some. 
    • eyeguy 54
      They are neat looking 
    • eyeguy 54
      Lol. Just try a little. If you like ketchup on fries you might like this. 
    • IceHawk
      They turned out Awesome !
    • Mike89
      I love chips!! I enjoy good chip dip!!!  and I enjoy cottage cheese!!!  especially the Kemps one with chives!!!  But I'm thinking that is one I'll pass on!!! I would try it if someone made it so I don't waste something by accident!!!  🤪

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.