• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bay Lake, Crow Wing County, First Timer

Howdy folks, going to be visiting my brothers cabin for the first time in a couple weeks.  He lives on Bay Lake and does not fish, but I DO!  Just looking  for advice on any areas to check out for fish.  I do not discriminate from any certain variety of fish.  Just want to get the line wet and feel it tug on the other end.   From what little research I have done there seems to be a lot of bass and northerns in the lake so guessing we should be able to stumble upon some game fish.  Just up for the weekend and won't have much time to put in work looking for them, so I was hoping someone here would be kind enough to give me a few pointers in the right direction, or any certain presentations that they have used with any success on the lake this time of the year.  Thanks so much for any help!

Work the weedlines...I haven't been on Bay in a few years but have been fishing in the area and that is the most consistent place to find fish currently from what I have seen.