• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

curt quesnell

Ncor fishing and conditions report....new

curt quesnell

Weekend is near.....wish I had better news.

• Thumbs Up 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Borch
      Heard you on Horseshoe and then a bit further south.   Hope you had some luck and stayed warm. 
    • CigarGuy
      I didn't find it, just passing the info of a post I saw on Craigslist. One would think if they could access the information, it would be a done deal.
    • Codybrown
      Any reports on Grindstone lake? What have y’all been catching and what size?
    • leech~~
      Couldn't you find any contact info or was the battery dead?
    • Wanderer
      You’ll like em.  And these temps are exactly the reason to invest in gear like that.  I just spent the entire day out fishing in mine.  Temp topped out at 5; wind gusts and snow.  Half the time in the open and half in a poorly heated flip over.
    • CigarGuy
      Post on Craigslist that a person found a phone on North Center lake.....under sporting goods.
    • Tom7227
      Cars seem to be going to all areas of the lake.  Very light traffic.  I wasn't home this weekend so I don't know what was going on.
    • Parmer
      Shiners are hard to find right now. If you can get smaller suckers those worked good.  I fished 32ft off edge of mud flat last weekend. Everything we caught was on Bobber or rattle reel. Tried everything from tinglers to rippin raps last weekend for jigging, no luck.  The extreme cold did not help.  I usually do good jigging. I usually fish 3ft off bottom that deep.  Every fish we did catch was over 25 inches. 4 total the whole weekend. Missed a few others. Rattle reels worked well. Orange glow seemed to be a good glow Jig. 
    • Sunset Lodge
      1.21.19 Sunset Lodge Fishing Report, NW Angle of LOW,

Hello from the NW Angle!

We are making ice up here at Sunset Lodge and with fresh snow coming the trails should be in great shape.

In Minnesota, we are seeing really nice saugers mixed in with walleye in 26-29ft. Rippin raps and rattle baits are calling fish to the house during slower portions of the day. Pink and white remains the favored color combo. Work these baits aggresively as they will attract fish, mellow out as fish appear on electronics, then finesse them with a more subtle presentation to seal the deal.

Crappies continue to come in from Canada. Electronics are key with a small presentation such as a tungsten jig with a small piece of minnow. Walleye action is hot off points and reefs on flats between 24-28 ft. 

Until next week!
      Sunset Lodge
    • Parmer
      Liberty beach 20 dollar weekend pass with free drink token lol. I ended going out of hunters to the mud flats last weekend.  Didn't see liberty beach sign until next day. Not sure how far there roads go out. Hunters was having problems keeping roads open due too cracking.  But they always had options to get in.  1 hour to get off lake Sunday as center road was closed.  Lots of people going out and some of the people were driving too fast on the roads. I was going 10 mph hauling my wheel house and had a guy pass me on way in with a tandem so... It is was it is.