• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Chill62

As most people know there has been some recent incidents out on the ice with people falling through.  Monday two gentlemen fell through on wheelers on HOL.  One of the gentlemen is Dave Genz's brother and since they have a cabin up there I'm sure he has been on the lake more then one time.  Then on Tuesday someone fell through down by Dent on one of the Silent Lakes.  A buddy of mine was on a lake by Frazee yesterday afternoon and even though there was 12" of ice he was able to get through the ice with one hit of his spud bar.  Everyone PLEASE PLEASE be careful out there.  This ice is getting eaten up quickly!  I lost a class mate of mine when he fell through the ice trying to rescue his dog so please just take the time and stay safe.  Don't forget your rope, Spud Bar, and a life jacket if you MUST scratch that last itch!

• Like 3