• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

If you do heartgaurd dont forget

ZachD

I pretty much go year round - may skip January and sometimes Feb.

Excellent reminder, I saw that my wife picked it up from the vet yesterday.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Good call seeing Saturday is crow killing time

1 hour ago, monstermoose78 said:

Good call seeing Saturday is crow killing time

Don't forget the flea and tick guard too my buddy found a tick on his lab when him and my dog where playing in my backyard last week.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've already sprayed the outside perimeter of the kennel run with permethrin, works wonders. An 8 oz bottle from FF has lasted me three years. I use it on my turkey hunting clothes as well. I fill a dedicated one gallon sprayer and spray the outside kennel perimeter after every few rains, one gallon lasts all summer, the run is 8 X 16 feet.

• Thumbs Up 2

I use that on my turkey clothes also and it works great - never a tick after sitting on the ground.  I never thought of it for the dog kennel.  I had been buying the spray can - which is spendy.  I like the idea of the 8 oz. bottle.

• Thumbs Up 1

I need to pick up a can for my clothes I cant find mine I probably left it up at the cabin. Turkey season is around the corner

• Thumbs Up 1

Turkeys were gobbling at sunrise this morning in my area. Dog just got Frontline and Heart worm, I do it year round on the first of the month. He has a heated (and air conditioned) kennel but mice and such can carry in fleas year round.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

I spray around my place with permethrin also. I do the whole perimeter of my yard and around the base of every building. Keeps spiders, army worms, ticks, you name it away. Have used it on my clothes for years. You can buy clothes infused with it now that last 70 wash cycles. My son said all their power line crews use it and are tick free.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, PRO-V said:

I spray around my place with permethrin also. I do the whole perimeter of my yard and around the base of every building. Keeps spiders, army worms, ticks, you name it away. Have used it on my clothes for years. You can buy clothes infused with it now that last 70 wash cycles. My son said all their power line crews use it and are tick free.

The stuff works wonders doesn't it

• Thumbs Up 1