• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

leech~~

Oh great, thanks for breaking the north access so no else can go play! :(  :lol:

Wanderer

Try the south access.

:hello:

:grin:

• Like 1

Cret Jigs

Ha ha ... tough crowd;)

• Like 3

walleyewalby

Anyone been out yet? Ice Thickness please

crappie king 42

Ice is scary on blue. I was out last weekend fishing next to open water north end is kinda sketchy still my buddy has been there every day this week. Still cant get close to the points only 1 inch there. Thicker by north end but its all older ice from the first freeze lots of cracks. The bay to the east towards the points and whole south end were wide open last sunday. Had 4 inches right next to it we fished as close to the point as we could get. We were 40-50 ft from open water and we got one eye. But ive never been so scared on ice before it was cracking very badly very loud and could feel the ice shifting. The walk back to access in the dark had my heart pounding and i didnt tjink we would make it back without one uf us goin through but we did make it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

gimruis

Dude, seriously just stay off the ice until its safer.  No fish is worth risking your life for.

• Like 1

walleyewalby

so went to go scope it out, 15 trucks on the northside, wheelers and houses out. Baxter is packed. last nights fresh snow is showing alot of active cracks too... i may wait a coujple days for blue and check out baxter instead.

• Like 1

monstermoose78

Call search and rescue cause someone will go in on blue! It’s bad news out there.

Baxter is the only lake around you would catch me on and just stay to away from the west side of the lake.

• Like 1

walleyewalby

are cars able to make it out? any small heaves near shore on either access? 

monstermoose78

Took my little Saturn out last weekend 

Rather_B_Fishing

How thick is the ice on Blue now? Are people driving trucks out now? Same questions for Green lake.

monstermoose78

They are taking trucks in both

monstermoose78

@Cret Jigs @tview how goes the fishing

Rube

Pretty Slow- Thawing things out today. Will give it "hell"  this week. Was on Green yesterday, lots of people / activity. I didn't do very good, similar report from others that I talked to.

monstermoose78

I fished some other lakes today with the same success. Lookers no biters

monstermoose78

@Cret Jigs was that you out today on the wheeler?

Cret Jigs

Hey Moose ... Getting ready to roll out on Blue today.   Fishing been so so but should pick up real quick for some nice times.  Lost my password, finally got around to finding it.  :)     Thinking of Blue today or Green today ... should be good this afternoon as heating up a touch. 

monstermoose78

Well how goes it?

Cret Jigs

Done with Blue ... been a tough year on Blue.  Moving to Green or Baxter

• Sad 1