Jump to content
  • GUESTS

    If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Recommended Posts

  • 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
eyeguy 54

Not big but sure was fun on the sul tickle stick. :) Nice and fat. 

128a.jpg

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
hardcore365

Judging by my likes I think you guys know what a phone fish is... :D 

btw leech I'm jealous of your hat, but I think their are rules about advertising on this website... ;)

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
leech~~
14 minutes ago, hardcore365 said:

Judging by my likes I think you guys know what a phone fish is... :D

btw leech I'm jealous of your hat, but I think their are rules about advertising on this website... ;)

 

Ya, got it made at the Sportsman show for $20 bucks. Now If I just had something to sell? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
hardcore365
Just now, leech~~ said:

 

Ya, got it made at the Sportsman show for $20 bucks. Now If I just had something to sell? :lol:

Leeches??? Sorry couldn't resist.  ba da chhh

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wanderer
2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

 

Ya, got it made at the Sportsman show for $20 bucks. Now If I just had something to sell? :lol:

 

$20 for a hat but not $40 for a custom hoodie, eh?  Should I have your Leech ~~ logo on the right or left shoulder?  Or maybe on the back shoulder like North Face?  

 

Might have to push it to $45 for that fanciness though. :D

 

The digitizing is almost done for mine.

IMG_1328.thumb.JPG.d0222861ba0bb2088efa304c648affcc.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites
AlwaysFishing23
2 hours ago, hardcore365 said:

Leeches??? Sorry couldn't resist.  ba da chhh

 

You read my mind!:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
leech~~
1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

 

$20 for a hat but not $40 for a custom hoodie, eh?  Should I have your Leech ~~ logo on the right or left shoulder?  Or maybe on the back shoulder like North Face?

 

Might have to push it to $45 for that fanciness though. :D

 

The digitizing is almost done for mine.

IMG_1328.thumb.JPG.d0222861ba0bb2088efa304c648affcc.JPG

 

Ya, well may be if the Leech ~~ brand logo was some where on it! I'm already bring in enough hits on the Meme Only thread to pay for it! :lol:

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wanderer
16 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

 

Ya, well may be if the Leech ~~ brand logo was some where on it! I'm already bring in enough hits on the Meme Only thread to pay for it! :lol:

 

Yah, I get your point. Even coupons have actual cash value.  1/100th of a cent. :D

Sorry Royce, for molesting your thread like this.  I haven't had a decent pike pic in a while.

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
monstermoose78

IMG_0802.JPG

  • Thumbs Up 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
leech~~
7 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

 

Yah, I get your point. Even coupons have actual cash value.  1/100th of a cent. :D

Sorry Royce, for molesting your thread like this.  I haven't had a decent pike pic in a while.

 

That's ok I was trying for one of them there big Walleye's like you posted last week when I caught it. The pike still swims! :)

Edited by leech~~
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
eyeguy 54
1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

 

Yah, I get your point. Even coupons have actual cash value.  1/100th of a cent. :D

Sorry Royce, for molesting your thread like this.  I haven't had a decent pike pic in a while.

 

 

only leech gets molested.....   ;)

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
leech~~
56 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

 

only leech gets molested.....   ;)

 

 

 

 

Hey, your the second guy today that is persecuting me! :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
SaintPaulPaul

Hey Eyeguy I think the word you are looking for is "slimer" not "slimmer" unless you are looking for fish that are dieting, lol. Anyhoo, here are some contestants from a metro lake that I haven't posted elsewhere on FM. Leftovers, if you will, but still fun.

Jan 16 2017 28 pike.jpg

Nice Phalen pike dec 30 2016.jpg

  • Thumbs Up 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wanderer
22 hours ago, ANYFISH2 said:

You taking orders Wanderer?

I will need one in FM though!

 

According to Rick, I can put something together.  We'll see what we can do! :)

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • eyeguy 54 changed the title to Slimer Pics
  • 2 weeks later...

35 incher my son caught earlier this week. 

 

image.jpg

Edited by Herky2002
Using better picture.
  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
leech~~
36 minutes ago, Herky2002 said:

35 incher my son caught earlier this week.

 

image.jpg

 

Wow, this and a 24" Walleye this week. Can I go fishing with your son? :D

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

 

Wow, this and a 24" Walleye this week. Can I go fishing with your son? :D

 

We took a trip up to Rainy Lake for his midwinter school break. That's an amazing fishery and he's a pretty amazing fisherman for 13 years old. It helps also when Dad lets him get all the flags!

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
leech~~
18 minutes ago, Herky2002 said:

 

We took a trip up to Rainy Lake for his midwinter school break. That's an amazing fishery and he's a pretty amazing fisherman for 13 years old. It helps also when Dad lets him get all the flags!

 

Dad just sounds Lazy making him run around like that! :D

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
ANYFISH2

Isaacs Prize from the weekend.  

We spend the better part of 2 hrs watching this fish swim around under the house, until he bit.

Wife was laughing at us boys lying on the floor, staring down the hole, watching.

32 well built inches.

20190104_133449.thumb.jpg.22cc0bb044c6d34eaa770aa3e4ea57ed.jpg

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.