• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

ANYFISH2

Walleye Photos

Rick G

20180126_082259.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

IceHawk

Nice fish Rick! Thanks for the release :grin:

eyeguy 54

dandy beast ! ! 

ANYFISH2

Heck of a fish Rick!

Any stats on her?

ANYFISH2

Need a couple of pics from open water!

20180515_194014.jpg

20180621_200724.jpg

20180621_200809.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Tom Sawyer

Fish are starting to enter the Rainy River .....

FB_IMG_1584623299089.jpg.47edd878310db2c596b42c5063c5febd.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Yayyyy 1

ANYFISH2

Fished Leech Lake the second Saturday of the 2020 season.  This was our first fish of the day, 25 1/2".

We struggled as this is new water to Isaac and I on open water.  We did manage an additional 24, (22), 18, and 14" walleyes, as well as a number if pike and perch.

IMG_20200516_085929.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

smalliehunter

signal-2020-05-15-161729.thumb.jpg.7219df6a11070b9403f80aaf663c22d5.jpgmille lacs

• Thumbs Up 3

ANYFISH2
Posted (edited)

imagejpeg_0.jpg.22cef1911c3be204aef9bacda6cfbcc0.jpgSome smaller lakes here in Central MN are producing a few decent fish.

IMG_20200607_211744.thumb.jpg.6e89477f727fcb42053cb14885343022.jpgIMG_20200607_221936.thumb.jpg.43838cb3409fc6cd9b7690ace3c3213a.jpg

Edited by ANYFISH2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Muskies
      It was a beauty...20” long and would guess 4 1/2+lbs. It was released right after the picture. My wife caught that one In late May in 10 feet of water.
    • Wakemupwalleye
      Any help on the walleyes would be great. Been up here a week and caught my share of 13 and below but just can’t get on anything with size. Quite honestly not marking anything. Feel like I’ve tried everywhere. Have they gone deeper? I’ve been fishing reefs that normally hold fish. I’m on the west end but will fish anywhere 
    • gimruis
      Went dock skipping again yesterday with a friend near Zimmerman and it was still effective.  Chartreuse with black flake has been the go-to color in that murky water.
    • Better Than Working!
      How big is the first one? That is a mighty fine looking fish! I am jealous!
    • monstermoose78
    • Muskies
      I have to agree with everyone. Up on rainy lake, the bass have been bitting...here’s a few pics...
    • jigginjim
      Try walking the west side, if you can get a float tube you will have the whole lake to access. Jigs with swimbaits, twisters or crankbaits, jerkbaits work well.  now the you it's summer, frog type surface baits will get you some large bass or even a muskie.  Sorry, I  have been guiding, not watching the network.  
    • Wanderer
      That’s the access I normally use too and yes, it’s a bad set up.  I don’t recall the inspectors car parked in the no parking spot but it’s a sure thing there isn’t much room to turn the rig around!   I can do it with the fishing boat OK but the pontoon requires me to back into the parking area rather than pull in to launch, unless there are zero rigs there already.   The inspector themselves?  Meh, I don’t get too worked up over whatever they say.  Some follow their training to a T and some don’t.  I’m used to dealing with scripted situations though and know they can’t cite me.  I just smile and nod.  I would for sure say something if their car was taking up valuable asphalt there though!!!
    • TenthousandLakes
      Nice fish!  I was out near mille lacs area and the frog bite was killing it. Had a handful in the 17-20” range. 
    • Muskies
      It’s been a good summer so far. Of course, fishing always good but the boat traffic is down 75-80%. Drive out, pick a reef and start jigging!. Hopefully everyone can enjoy all parts of rainy next summer. Picture is from my wife and I Monday afternoon (August 3).Caught a total of 20 walleyes, 10 perch. We kept 6 slot fish for supper.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.