• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

ANYFISH2

Walleye Photos

ANYFISH2

Lets share our pictures of our walleye catch here.

Good to all!

FB_IMG_1483853091359.thumb.jpg.5c234c7f4ea610c4af6fb6d85103b704.jpgFB_IMG_1483853069721.thumb.jpg.189e365e2badcdd5c4821f1f0f32cab5.jpg

FB_IMG_1483853081837.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Rick G

20170119_190330.png

• Thumbs Up 2

eyeguy 54

oops

• Thumbs Up 1

monstermoose78

Nice fish guys

leech~~

Shees, can't you read? Walleye Photos! :angry::lol:

IMG_2245.JPG

eyeguy 54

:P

• Thumbs Up 1

smalliehunter

27ish inch walleyes

IMG_20170109_044540632.jpg

IMG_20161017_145020731.jpg

ANYFISH2

Nice fish.  Looks like a tight fit!

Herky2002

24 incher my son caught earlier this week. CPR. 

image.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Rick G

Tucked right in with the panfish..... 

20170315_142109.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

ANYFISH2

Isaacs new PB 29" 9lbs 6oz

20170325_232547.thumb.jpg.bb52f9411cfd5bfa9be9370e3267a115.jpg

Couple of 27"

20170326_121317.jpg

20170326_083313.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

AlwaysFishing23

Nothing better! Top ones a hog good for him.

Daniel Anderson

I've gotten a lot of eyes this year, this being my best. Several in the 24" range and a LOT of eaters. A buddy and I took my mom out fishing and we got our limit of eater eyes in about an hour and a half. Good times!

20170722_182955.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Rick G

Just a bunch of good eating size fish for me so far this winter

20171223_085836.jpg

20171222_081425.jpg

20171216_183948.jpg

20171222_081539.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

leech~~
5 hours ago, Rick G said:

Just a bunch of good eating size fish for me so far this winter

20171222_081425.jpg

20171216_183948.jpg

Hey, do ya think for the New Year it may be time to give that lucky jacket a soak? :sick:  Or will that wash all the Luck off? :P

Rick G

Jacket isn't so bad.... the bibs on the otherhand:sick:  

Not sure how @eyeguy 54 can stand to be around me...lol.

And yes, if they get washed...well, there goes all the luck:grin:

leech~~
52 minutes ago, Rick G said:

Jacket isn't so bad.... the bibs on the otherhand:sick:  

Not sure how @eyeguy 54 can stand to be around me...lol.

And yes, if they get washed...well, there goes all the luck:grin:

I just think Rick-HSO would like his "Pro staff" to make a little better representation when out and about! Instead of looking like they live under a bridge downtown mpls! :whistle:

Plus old eyeguys sense of smell may not be what it use to be so he still plays with yea! :grin:

All that built up fish slime over the years must make that suit a bit stiff? ;)

index.jpg

Edited by leech~~

eyeguy 54

bibs, jacket, trashcan..... LOL   you no need luck.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Yayyyy 1

Tom Sawyer
On 12/26/2017 at 8:48 AM, leech~~ said:

Lmao!

Rick G
3 hours ago, leech~~ said:

I just think Rick-HSO would like his "Pro staff" to make a little better representation when out and about! Instead of looking like they live under a bridge downtown mpls! :whistle:

Plus old eyeguys sense of smell may not be what it use to be so he still plays with yea! :grin:

All that built up fish slime over the years must make that suit a bit stiff? ;)

index.jpg

Well, thats just not very nice...lol

And yes, i do look homeless. Will take donations :-)

• Yayyyy 2

eyeguy 54

now you can look as good as me!  LOL 

xxx.jpg

• Thanks 1

Guest Dew2
55 minutes ago, Rick G said:

Well, thats just not very nice...lol

And yes, i do look homeless. Will take donations :-)

Would like to help out. What is your GoFundMe page called?

IceHawk

LOl!!    U guys need some warmer weather so you can get back on the ice! I will admit  It would make for a good oxy clean commercial the before and after of Ricky G :grin:  Rick you don't need luck I've fished with you enough to know that!

Edited by IceHawk
  • Thumbs Up 1

Rick G

Lol...you guys are too funny:crazy:

Tom Sawyer

DSCN4015.thumb.JPG.87c8e364b722615d08efdf7ab11cadfc.JPGHere's a good one from a St. Cloud area lake, on early ice....

• Thumbs Up 4

Tom Sawyer
On 12/26/2017 at 1:37 PM, IceHawk said:

Rick you don't need luck I've fished with you enough to know that!

No Ricky don't need any luck to fish; but he's gonna need several boxes of luck to clean that suit...:omg:

• Yayyyy 1

IceHawk

Nice fish Tom that's a dandy! Nice plastic salamander in the mouth :grin:

• Thanks 1

Tom Sawyer
31 minutes ago, IceHawk said:

Nice fish Tom that's a dandy! Nice plastic salamander in the mouth :grin:

Yeah Chris that's the hand poured prototype I've been field testing.  Tipped it on a "doctored" Custom Jigs and Spins Demon, dipped in my special "Roadkill" juice. The big girl crushed it while I was hole hoppin' a grid on the shallow lip (7'-9') of an inside corner at sundown. 

Tom Sawyer
On 12/26/2017 at 8:48 AM, leech~~ said:

LOL!