• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bass Photos

ANYFISH2

so I think I just discovered @Rick G secret to landing all these nice fish. The key is to have your lure color match your sunglasses? lol Nice fish as always

image.png

• Yayyyy 2

• 2 months later...

Dandies!  Lotta fun this time of year. ?

Also have to give you a shout out @Djsnej123456 on your yakkin rig.  Very nice.

Edited by Wanderer
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Dandies!  Lotta fun this time of year. ?

Also have to give you a shout out @Djsnej123456 on your yakkin rig.  Very nice.

I appreciate it @Wanderer.... I had a bass boat for years and about four years ago I had big motor issues. While it was getting worked on I bought a cheap fishing kayak so I could get on the water.  The rest is history, I ended up selling the boat and kayak fish now. The being so close to the water, the getting to places others can’t and just the peacefulness that kayak fishing provides changed me. I upgraded and love every minute of it....

• Thumbs Up 1

If I didn't have a boat, I'd for sure have a souped up fishing kayak.  I really have no reason to have both and as long as I have a boat, I probably won't have a kayak in addition.  I have a 12 foot jon boat that I use for duck hunting in the fall and my Father and I use it on a small river in the summer where a bigger boat can't get.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ANYFISH2 said:

Isaac keeps on going...

IMG_20200604_213428.thumb.jpg.af68825924eeb137502ebe857f8959f5.jpgHe beaten me enough now, he getting a big head!?

You’re not letting him run the front are you?! ?

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Confused 1
  • l Love It 1

Well sometimes, sometimes he just steals it!

Heck I have been trying to get him trained in everything.  He loads and unloads the boat now, controls the boat some. (Hard to give that control up) and he has started to back the trailer up at the ramp.

Edited by ANYFISH2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Haha!  Cool deal.  I suppose you’ll get used to being outfished by just a little at least.  Passing the torch sort of thing.

A young determined and capable kid won’t leave too many bass behind for the back of the boat.  I bet it’s fun teaching and watching him come into his own.

• Thumbs Up 4

It has been fun to see him get large fish this year.  Surprisingly, his biggest fish have come fishing behind me!  

When he is in front I have resorted to old fashioned tactics to keep numbers close.

Hopefully he becomes a more versatile fisherman than his old man.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, ANYFISH2 said:

It has been fun to see him get large fish this year.  Surprisingly, his biggest fish have come fishing behind me!  

When he is in front I have resorted to old fashioned tactics to keep numbers close.

Hopefully he becomes a more versatile fisherman than his old man.

I did the same thing for my son!!!  too funny!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bass fishing has been bonkers this season.  Its been the best season I can recall in the past decade and its only June 24.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with everyone. Up on rainy lake, the bass have been bitting...here’s a few pics...

2ADA9B1F-03D2-459A-A41F-63B8865411D1.jpeg

158D4DA7-FE20-4312-A243-B090BF07AF9B.jpeg

8564552F-4B2A-4C04-952A-5FD0D4DCDD29.jpeg

E931B93E-1700-4E23-9ECB-76F42A8BD658.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

How big is the first one? That is a mighty fine looking fish! I am jealous!

It was a beauty...20” long and would guess 4 1/2+lbs. It was released right after the picture. My wife caught that one In late May in 10 feet of water.

• 5 months later...
  • 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Bass fun on the new hogs back custom  PPX 30?

7352B0C9-D582-4B5A-9E19-8EE6D7537ED0.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • l Love It 1

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sight fished this one, also got a 19" off a bed with a senko but didn't get a picture because my phone died. Length was 14" for the one in the photo. Haven't been able to get out much recently, but I should be able to go Saturday.

3rxry553ws5podhy0yyz2ryqy9qcluke220hansen2200www2.jpg

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, grace2000 said:

I see a lot of wonderful pics above, amazing bass and anglers! 

1627593962_smallmouthbass.jpeg.94ac97cc4046992d2bf3bd10e6d024a8.jpeg

this fish picture is advertising North Dakota lakes and a couple other subjects!!!    🤣

• Thumbs Up 1