• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Panfish Pics

eyeguy 54

couple mug shots and a youngster. :)  Some of the seeds sure are colorful! love them. 

214c.jpg

214d.jpg

214e.jpg

IceHawk

Nice pics Royce see you have took a likeing  to those whishbones. :grin: Been the ticket for me all winter everywhere. 

• Like 1

eyeguy 54

yepper, I really like them and them and the impulse mayflies. :)  Picked up a TUCR Inferno yesturday at scheels after trying ricks and I really like it. Spring bobber action and I can feel the bite sometimes. Mass produced in China so the price I could handle... LOL  took it out for a test run today and got 4 under 9.5 so I had to take pics of a couple. One had a nice humphead.Not quite as limp as the titanium springs on the cheap old gander rods so took a little bit to get the feel. Someday when I am rich and famous I might have to buy a really good rod. ;)  wind sucked so only stayed out about 3 hours. 

216a.jpg

216b.jpg

216c.jpg

216d.jpg

• Like 1

IceHawk

Good ones. You  will  like the custom rod .Here a lot of good things about TUC.  Haven't personally got any TUC rods yet  but you know I have a few Thorne Bros rods in my arsenal :grin:  Minus the one I broke last week I showed you guys. Awfull spendy mistake :mad: Just remember there's no turning back now, Bet your other rods collect dust soon :grin:

• Like 1

eyeguy 54

I did grab 2 infernos so you might be right :grin:

Tom Sawyer

Nice ones Royce, Gold and Red eh'.... I know where that bite is, whats left of it anyway. Didn't even here you honk when you drove by my house. LOL!

eyeguy 54
10 minutes ago, Tom Sawyer said:

Nice ones Royce, Gold and Red eh'.... I know where that bite is, whats left of it anyway. Didn't even here you honk when you drove by my house. LOL!

probably cuz I was not close to yu. :) pink was ok also. 

Tom Sawyer

Should of stopped by on the way home, I had some "good" beer in the fridge....

Borch

Nice fish Royce.  I've had good luck on the wishbone too.  Hard to find the 3/4" in St Cloud but I have a good selection.  You finding the sunfish around the weeds or hanging in the basins yet?

eyeguy 54

both actually, today we were in 20 feet or so and they were 4 to 6 feet off the bottom. 

• Like 1

Rick G
9 hours ago, Tom Sawyer said:

Pretty sure you DON'T know where this one is;):D.... I see you creeping around, looking for my spots...lol

• Haha 1

AlwaysFishing23
11 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

both actually, today we were in 20 feet or so and they were 4 to 6 feet off the bottom. 

That’s exactly what finding right now nothing shallow. 20 seems key.

eyeguy 54

Started out in 26 feet this morning and had 5 dandy crappies in 15 minutes then it was over. moved a mile and found a few dandy gills in 16 feet. And a couple bass.  Day 2 with the new rods and liking them more. 

321a.jpg

321b.jpg

321c.jpg

321d.jpg

• Like 1

AlwaysFishing23

Royce, how’s the sensitivity Is the tip soft like a tickle stick and how’s quality seem? About same price as a tickle stick I see may have to try one for next season. If It passes with flying colors do you it must be good!;) Tough day for me not much happening went from about 8-29 FOW and just nothing. Found perch in about 19 but even they seemed finicky and would only hit the dead stick. A bit windy on the lake today to!

Edited by AlwaysFishing23

eyeguy 54

Its a little stiffer than my titanium spring boober and much more sensitive.  I like it  better than the 27 inch ul ticklestick. Only used 3 and 4 mm jigs so far. Thumbs up from me. 

Tom Sawyer

DSCN4166.thumb.JPG.3ef156e0a41fc19726e960899ab7e7c3.JPG

On 2/17/2018 at 4:41 AM, Rick G said:

Pretty sure you DON'T know where this one is;):D.... I see you creeping around, looking for my spots...lol

:omg: that reminds me the batteries on that GPS tracker hid somewhere on your truck are running low. The red blinking light on the base unit here at home, sure has been annoying. Can't believe it showed you were out fishing in the wind, close to home anyway, today.;) 

Rick G
1 hour ago, Tom Sawyer said:

DSCN4166.thumb.JPG.3ef156e0a41fc19726e960899ab7e7c3.JPG

:omg: that reminds me the batteries on that GPS tracker hid somewhere on your truck are running low. The red blinking light on the base unit here at home, sure has been annoying. Can't believe it showed you were out fishing in the wind, close to home anyway, today.;) 

Only a few tiny ones..... Pays to get the hell away from the crowd...

20180218_075123.jpg

20180218_082535(1).jpg

20180217_075844.jpg

• Like 2

monstermoose78

Nice fish rick and thanks for letting them go!!

AlwaysFishing23

That last gill is a STUD Rick nice work!

IceHawk

Nice gill Rick 

Tom Sawyer

Tough to follow Ricks Gilly Gilly, but might as well get it out of the way.... My best one today, was a grind until prime time, then the bite was lights out until 6pm. I couldn't pull myself away from my hole....5a8a2fe1a31d6_02181814001.thumb.jpg.3ff9bad089b8e6c9c040d54c71c898b4.jpg

eyeguy 54

popped out for a couple hours this afternoon. first fish was this nice gill. last fish was a bit smaller. brought a nice northern home to fry up.  bite was a lot slower today than what it has been. my wiggle must have been off a bit. LOL 

219a.jpg

• Like 1

Tom Sawyer

DSCN4181.1.jpg.945a303b8d5ea9ae2dacb787433dfc53.jpg

Couple from prospecting some virgin ice, not a hole in site.

Mission accomplished!

DSCN4184.2.jpg.31aa012fa555411a25e09fbbd0084448.jpg.....

eyeguy 54

nice fishies

IceHawk

Nice fish guys. Royce doesn't look like you took the day off ;)