• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Panfish Pics

fish_time

He guys, just wanted to share a video of my kids fishing for crappie and sunfish. Be awesome outdoors!

• Like 3

Rick G

Very cool video:cool:  Thank you for sharing this:D

• Thanks 1

leech~~
23 hours ago, fish_time said:

He guys, just wanted to share a video of my kids fishing for crappie and sunfish. Be awesome outdoors!

Teach them up in the way they should go. And they will never part from it!

Great video! :)  Mom probably loved the day off too! :P

• Thanks 1

eyeguy 54

Found some dandies today for the smoker. Snow covered areas better than bare ice. 14 feet. 

IMG_4156.JPG

IMG_4163.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tom Sawyer

Can't believe there's that much snow left today....

eyeguy 54

quite a few drifts where we were at. no 12 inchers but came close a few times. Smokin time friday. :)  grandkids are here and really enjoyed the cleaning process. Edin says,  his mouth is moving.  I bet he is saying why are you doing this to me...  LOL  gonna be 4 on Sunday. 

Rick G

20180119_145225.jpg

20180119_100148.jpg

• Like 1

eyeguy 54

no monsters but man for active fish! fun day!!

120a.jpg

120a1.jpg

120b.jpg

• Like 1

monstermoose78

Not over here I could not buy a bite

Rick G
18 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

no monsters but man for active fish! fun day!!

120a.jpg

120a1.jpg

120b.jpg

One of the better bites I have been on this winter. No huge ones, except for the one Peter got.... But lots and lots of quality fish caught :D

• Like 2

leech~~
On 1/19/2018 at 3:01 PM, Rick G said:

20180119_145225.jpg

Nice fish. That jacket Tho! :sick:

slime.jpg

• Haha 2

eyeguy 54

yes indeed, its fun when they fight back. lol .  the cgi's got a workout! I put a jar of the secret bait in my red box as soon as I got home. ;) 

1 minute ago, leech~~ said:

Nice fish. That jacket Tho! :sick:

slime.jpg

BWAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! ! ! 

• Like 1

Wanderer

Who’s worried about a jacket showing proof of action when the catching is that good?! :grin:

leech~~
1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

Who’s worried about a jacket showing proof of action when the catching is that good?! :grin:

I think he's going to not wash it and keep telling everyone at the bait store and on the lake he's a Pro Staff on HSO & Outdoors Minnesota. :sick:

Until someone sends him a HSO hoody or new hat! ;)

• Like 1

Wanderer
2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Until someone sends him a HSO hoody or new hat! ;)

I spent 3 hours last Saturday morning working on “the catalog” then went about my weekend, planning to finish at the end of the weekend.  Went to open it up and the new laptop won’t make pictures on the screen.  Tried everything; no dice.  Have to return the piece of Black Friday junk.

• Sad 1

Tom Sawyer

Nice Bluegills Ricky! Those thumbnail sized opercular flaps are super special. H e l l those are thumbers!

• Like 1

Rick G
15 hours ago, Tom Sawyer said:

Nice Bluegills Ricky! Those thumbnail sized opercular flaps are super special. H e l l those are thumbers!

Thanks Tom. 

IceHawk

That's a pretty one! Nice fish Rick 

• Like 1

fish_time
On 1/18/2018 at 8:27 AM, leech~~ said:

Teach them up in the way they should go. And they will never part from it!

Great video! :)  Mom probably loved the day off too! :P

Actually, Mom was home with the youngest one. Here is a fun little challenge we did. All of the kids including the youngest made it out. And yes, teach them young. They love fishing!

Edited by fish_time
  • Like 4

leech~~
1 hour ago, Rick G said:

Searched out a couple different areas for panfish today. Walleyes thought they were bluegills...lol.

Ended up keeping enough fish for about two meals:)

20180124_084727.jpg

Dang bottom feeders! Don'tch hate that! :lol:

eyeguy 54

andi is gonna get fat eating all those fish! 

IceHawk

Fun fishing with you again yesterday Rick! You know how much I love those white tips :grin: hats off to you putting 3 topside not a easy feat this time of year. 

• Like 2

Rick G

Worked hard today for this fish.... 

20180126_120439.jpg

• Like 1