• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Panfish Pics

eyeguy 54

only got stuck once. :) 

212a.jpg

212a1.jpg

212b.jpg

212c.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Mike89

so you had someone to push ya!!!  👍

eyeguy 54

nope, we just shoveled a bit from underneath. easy peasy

• Thumbs Up 1

Rick G

A few pics from recent trips... CPR on all large panfish😊😉

20190212_110137.jpg

20190212_195552.jpg

20190206_140625.jpg

20190206_084030.jpg

20190202_171640.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Rick G

Big thank you to Jeff  @Borch guide service. Without all his hard work I wouldn't have caught and released this one😁😉

20190217_144334.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

eyeguy 54

dang near a smile ;)

DonkeyHodey

Way to let "Quasimoto" go and perpetuate his/her goofy genes...  If I catch a bunch of funny-looking, humpy 13.5 inchers in the future, I'm blaming you! 😁  (...as opposed to the scrawny 9 inchers I'm lucky to catch...)

Poor thing looks like it's gonna get stuck in the ice-hole!

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      Haha - ya I spose!  Only we weren’t shooting paper.  Painted steel hanging targets with a spotter and spotting scope. Drive to em to paint em but no retrieval.  
    • smurfy
      yea no target pic...……...I aint buying it!!!!!!!!😁 awesome looking gun !!!!!!!!!
    • pikeandchester
      Got out for a couple hours yesterday. West end of Francis again, several small sunnies but no crappies this time. Access is pretty beat up, need waterproof boots but the ice is holding up so far. Couple guys had an Argo out.
    • Wanderer
      Nice @AlwaysFishing23!   We drove by there last night and were tempted to pop a few holes but had burgers on the brain too much.   I got over half of the bottom part of the list done today and 1 part of the top list done, which was much more fun!   A friends custom 6.5 dialed in.  Started at 500 yards and finished at 1000; 7 mph cross wind.  My favorite hits were the 4 inch circle at 550; the 4”x5” plate at 700 and managing a 12 inch 3 shot group at 1000.  Man, he’s got this baby down.
    • monstermoose78
      Wow the fish were on fire but little. I caught so many 4-7 inch gills and one 3 over 7 inches. Crappies were harder to come by and 5-7 inches. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Got out fishing this morning at about 9am and was off by 2. Had a group of good buddies join and ended with 3 limits of big gills (8”-9.5”),  (limit on this lake is 10 per person per day) 2 jumbo perch, 3 decent pike, and 3 largemouth ( all pike and bass were released immediately as they are out of season). AWESOME day with a good group of buds. Sight fishing in 4-5FOW made the action even more fun😁 if you were able to get out it was a great day to be out with friends, family or the kiddos. 
    • redlabguy
      We get mailboat delivery on Black Duck Island (east Frazer Bay) starting around the 1st of June through the first week of September. Other times, the Tower PO is good about holding mail. Aronson Marina runs the mailboat and could answer your question about Portage Bay.  Good luck, Dick
    • Surface Tension
    • Bigfatbert
      Great looking Golden Retrievers you gots there !  I’m sure Max is saying to Fred “it’s good to have you at my side my friend”  and if some of our teenage thrill seekers really want to get a thrill , let them go up to the Big V and tangle with a Muskie or two , it will cleanse their soul !!    Hey dad needs to get a Gibson Byrdland into Santa’s bones to accompany us on this song if we’re gonna keep on rocken says Max Power to Fred Fred !   ah the joys of not having to worry about ice out for the opener . Enjoy the rays today !   Bigfatbert over , but not out !!
    • leech~~
      Oh the carnage! 😢    Looks like you had a fun morning! 😉