• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Is there some place in the Detroit Lakes area that rents fish houses?

Nothing over night, just a four hole for a day.

Stop in at county 6 amoco on the west side of town on hiway 59. I guide out of there and have a nice portable plus theres another guide that has houses to rent around the area.Thats where I would start lookin! Paul

------------------
Paul
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
//wwwebresults.com/fishmn/pinetoprairie

I also would like Info on Ice houses for rent. Its been sometime since Lake Lida used to rent them Jason Stetz I believe but there is quite and interest in fish house rental in the D.L. area I wish more were available.

Contact Lee Brenna at Townmart in Pelican Rapids, I know that he himself rents out a house or two; he can also set you up with more that do.

If ya need them heres the telephone numbers for a couple places.
County 6 Amoco and bait Detroit Lakes...218-846-2390
Brennas Sport Shop 1-800-962-8553
Paul

[Editors Note] Please let them know you found them here at Fishing Minnesota and that Paul Rohweller told you about them. It helps.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 01-04-2001).]

Paul, There isn't a Brenna's Sport Shop anymore it was bought out by Park Region a local gas company. When Lee sold out he became the manager of the new store, they shut down the old store and moved it into the gas station across the street from the old store, still with me; They now call themselves Park Region Co-op sports and the number is 218-863-5701

Thanks prfisher, Ive been in there a few times but the new name slipped my mind. lol
Old habits die hard.. where would we be without ya? Paul