• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Florence township public landing

Don't know if this is touchy subject or if no one really knows what I am talking about. Hahaha a pm is fine if you have any helpful information about this. 

I moved your thread to pool 4 you will probably get a better response from the guys that frequent this forum good luck and welcome!

• Thumbs Up 1

Heading south on 61 from Red Wing, take first road heading towards river when you get into Frontenac. It will take you past entrance to Frontenac State Park and continue into Old Frontenac. Stay on that until get to the "T" and then turn left and follow that down the hill to the access. 

Re-reading that I could have gave a little better directions:crazy:

Heading south on 61 it will be the first left as you get into Frontenac. Not sure what the road name or number is. If you look up Frontenac State Park it's the same road as the main park entrance is on.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks guys appreciate it. Going out Saturday morning. Hoping to pull in some walleye. Try a few different raps. And some live bait. Any help/tips are good as I am new and can keep sure I stay quiet as I have no friends down here lol. And none of my northern Ontario boys will be driving down here for walleye. Pm me if you would prefer. 

I primarily run jigging raps and then a dead stick or bobber rod. Either the Blue/Chrome or Firetiger have worked best for me.