• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see what is shared. Just 99 cents to join. Click here please.

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Matt Johnson

White Bear Lake Results - 1/8/17

Matt Johnson

Here are a few of the results from the event on White Bear Lake...

1st Place - Josh Sykora/Drew Little (6.47 pounds)

2nd Place - Shawn Lankki/Austin Schorn (6.23 pounds)

3rd Place - Mike Ferrell/Alie Witthans (6.19 pounds)

4th Place - Adam Griffith/Alex McStott (6.05 pounds)

5th Place - Tyler Andrews/Kyle Boike (5.93 pounds)

Big Fish - Stuart Manning/Michael Thompson (0.82 pound Crappie)

For a complete list of the results... Big Marine Results - CLICK HERE

Also check out the UPL Facebook page for more photos from the event... UPL Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

Awesome job to all of the teams!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• SkunkedAgain
      PJ Fleck was an undersized, over-achiever with a big motor. I think that he looks for the guys with the same qualities because they can relate.
    • SkunkedAgain
      Yup, it looks like my ATV is staying home until later this winter when everything settles down and I can get it back across the ice! Thanks for the reports everyone. You're making me wish for better lake access (and a snowmobile!).   Stay safe
    • MattJ
    • Hoey
      There also should be local leagues or groups to join up with.
    • iiccee63
      I forgot to post my ice report from last Sunday for Linwood lake. There was 15" everywhere I drilled. Trucks beginning to drive finally including my F150. Happy fishing!
    • Hoey
      From what I know, the State Trail crosses past the Arnesen area SW over past 12 Mile Reef near the Manitoba border, then NW up toward the Angle, then East toward Garden, then north up into the Angle waters.  It is somewhat of an out of the way route and like Leech indicated, about tracked SxS on that trail.  Going cross county is possible using the Arnesen trackvan trail up 16 Mile Reef, then x-cross country to the NE.  Another possible route is to cross the border at Warroad by driving a car/truck up there.
    • Hoey
      Five of us fished Fri and only three on Saturday due to the weather.  It was another tough breezy couple of days.  SE wind on Fri and NW on Saturday.  Our bite was slow, however I did carry the group on Fri.  They contributed 4 of these fish.  My bucket was full.  The others fished close by, less than 20 yards away in all directions.  Fish for dinner!!!   Saturday was a different story for me.  I was skunked and not keeping eyes under 15 nor sauger under 14.  My two guests that day ended up with 6 or so.   
    • Mike89
      contact bait shops and local sportsman groups...
    • Hookmaster
      Thanks for the feedback so far. I didn't know about the continuous draw on the Vantage. I'm going to the boat show this weekend and will talk to the MinnKota staff about that. I plan on fishing big water as I do now but am smart about avoiding big waves. My current boat is a1999 Lund 1700 Angler SS. It has served me well and the new boat will allow me to handle bigger waves with the same level of security. Keep the feedback coming
    • PRO-V
      It ain't pretty. Not seeing anyone on the lakes. Snow on my roof was almost hip deep so I shoveled it off. Finished it off with a swan dive (unintended) face down. So deep I could hardly walk out of the back yard.