• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

I was wondering how deer hunting around here is going? I deer hunt in cook county so have been up there for most of the week. Let's hear some reports!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I have put my story on the site here but I was in the Ptown area...opening morning saw action with fawns running all over and a couple small bucks each morning but nothing that got my heart racing.  Saw a couple does Wednesday evening but again small ones until I shot the buck on Thursday the 10th when it decided it didn't want to be in the field that was being combined and mistakenly walked into my shooting lane.

• Thumbs Up 2

We are seeing deer west of Cambridge but they are spooky. Opening morning they were everywhere then they quickly tightened up.

Mollie got her buck and I've been waiting to connect on a mature buck or doe all week. All im seeing is yearlings. Hopefully with some people out in the woods this weekend they get moved around a bit. 

Turkeys. They are absolutely everywhere...... 

Current situation 

IMG_20161112_064608358.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

2 more from our group of 4 arrived yesturday afternoon to give it a go in 347. 4 deer seen but no shooters.  2 tagged thursday so 2 to go. 1 is out this morning and 1 fighting a cold so will pop out mid morning and we might do a drive. might be doe time if the chance happens later today.  gotta go register these 2  bucks in person this morning I found out last night when I tried online. grrrr. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well MJ I am sure a nice will come out for you

• Thumbs Up 1

He will pop back out

• Thumbs Up 1

Crawled into a stand I have Saturday afternoon at 2:50 east of where we sat in the morning. 3:10 this guy tried to sneak by us. 

IMG_20161112_151518736-1771x3148.jpg

IMG_20161112_151314882-1771x3148.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2