• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

pikechaser

12x16 Perm Fish House on Mille Lacs @ Red Door Resort

pikechaser

12x16 House, 5 holes.  New interior, New skids, Ventless heater, Queen bed, Microwave, Window ac, some furniture.  Currently on a Year around spot in East park @ the Red Door Resort. As I understand it, there is a currently a waiting list there.  This would get you right in on a year around space.  This was my Father in laws house, he passed away recently. Im selling for the family. $4300.00 BO

fh4.jpg

fh1.jpg

fh3.jpg

fh5.jpg

fh6.jpg

fh7.jpg

fh8.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

pikechaser

bump

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• BIGFISH.JZ
      Thanks, I sent him an email, asking for some info. From what I saw of his work, he seems to specialize in birds and mammals. I don't know if I saw any finished fish photos. I'm a pretty picky taxidermy customer and really liked the work done by Bryce at Game Over. He actually did the preserving of a majority of the states panfish for lots of other taxidermists, using his freeze dry method. So I would really like to find somebody else that has a freeze dry system. Could you please send me a pic of your finished crappie? Thanks again.
    • BIGFISH.JZ
      Larger lake had good ice yet. I was actually able to drive off the landing and probably could have drove to my spot but the lake is over 100' deep and my spot wasn't far from the landing. Just as I was expecting I got 1 whitefish at about 8:30pm and as the orange colored moon was just starting to peek above the horizon I got a fat 15.25" crappie that will join the other Crappies on my wall.
    • leech~~
      I have 6 fish done by him on my wall. 1-15 1/4 Crappie.    Mike's Taxidermy Taxidermist in Andover, Minnesota Address: 16721 Valley Dr NW, Andover, MN 55304 Phone: (763) 422-2007
    • BIGFISH.JZ
      I'm in the market for a new fish taxidermist... Any recomendations? 
    • MinDak Hunter
      On a lake by Cold Spring tonight, walking was a little tough.
    • chaffmj
      I heard Big Dave has faith in what he can't see! Just joking Big D! 😀
    • PRO-V
      I'm just helping my friend that does it. Last year was real poor. Just starting to run and have about 65 gallons so far.
    • smurfy
      As far as I am concerned you can go anywhere you want!! Just keep an eye on snow depth and ice reports!!!😉   Just curious, how much syrup you usually get or do? 
    • PRO-V
      We're on federal land and another spot on county land.
    • smurfy
      One year we had someone tap some trees on our property. Dallas trail. Wasn't a big deal to me, thought it was cool!