• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Going to try whiteface for the first time tomorrow, anyone have any pointers? I've hward shallow is your best bet around weeds and wood....Also what's the best place to launch on it, I thought I saw there are a few accesses...thanks for any tips

• Thumbs Up 1

There is an access by the dam, or also I like the one by the campground.  Cant remember directions on how to get to either one, so you may have to do that before getting there.  The lake is a fun lake to fish.  Have never had a banner day fishing it but have been able to get a few walleyes, crappies, and such.  Jig n minnow have done decent.  It is a siaable lake with some hazards, so be a little cautious.  Other than that have fun

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Hope you have a lake map and locator. There are a few rock piles to watch out for. We use to launch by the dam which was a pretty nice launch. Have fun.

• 3 weeks later...
On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 8:27 AM, DLD24 said:

Going to try whiteface for the first time tomorrow, anyone have any pointers? I've hward shallow is your best bet around weeds and wood....Also what's the best place to launch on it, I thought I saw there are a few accesses...thanks for any tips

We did okay last week mainly bluegills a few crappies nothing to brag about yellow weed bad all we fish by the culvert one small walleye heading back up in a couple weeks

20160612_164022_1465769975127.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, jj56342 said:

We did okay last week mainly bluegills a few crappies nothing to brag about yellow weed bad all we fish by the culvert one small walleye heading back up in a couple weeks

20160612_164022_1465769975127.jpg

20160613_120342.jpg

Will keep you updated and you do the same please 

• 1 year later...

Anyone have any good news or been up there lately

waz up  over the Fourth of July did OK nothing to brag about a few walleyes  or any other lakes around the area not looking for hotspots or nothing trying to catch a few panties

• 9 months later...