• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The Boat Doctor - New York Mills?

Does anyone have contact information for "The Boat Doctor" in New York Mills?  I was referred to him by a central MN boat dealer as I have a need for repairing a mid-1990s Yarcraft and a loose eyelet on the front of the boat that needs to have the front seats/flooring removed to get to the eyelet from the inside to fix.  Thanks for any help.

Oakland Boat Repair is in Mills, guess I haven't heard him called the "Boat Doctor" though.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

I've heard of this person too, but I was told he was in Hewitt. Don't know his number...would like to know how to contact him. I would like to have some work done on boat too.

• 1 month later...

hockeybc69 is right.  I had my dad's old lund stripped down to bare metal and restored by him a few years ago (10+) and he did a beautiful job.  I can't find his number, but found his shop on google maps as 

51468-51998 Minnesota 210
Henning, MN 56551

He's always got a few boats outside his shop along the road so it's hard to miss if you head East from Henning on 210.

Good luck - Alan

Edited by AlanMack