• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Matt Johnson

Lake Minnetonka Results - 2/21/16

Matt Johnson

Here are a few of the results from the event on Lake Minnetonka - North Arm Bay...

1st Place - Matt Milbrandt/Evan Ficek (6.745 pounds)

2nd Place - Shawn Lankki/Austin Schorn (6.585 pounds)

3rd Place - Kyle From/Aaron Carlson (6.44 pounds)

4th Place - Eric Linnell/Matt Brookman (6.21 pounds)

5th Place - Charles DeGrio/Matt Weber (5.995 pounds)

Big Fish - Kyle From/Aaron Calrson (1.025 pound Crappie)

For a complete list of the results... Lake Minnetonka Results - CLICK HERE

Also check out the UPL Facebook page for more photos from the event... UPL Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

Next and final event coming up in a couple weeks on Big Marine Lake!

• Thumbs Up 1

MN BassFisher

That was a fun event! There were sunfish everywhere. Crappies were holding tight to weeds.

Here are a few videos from the Aqua Vu while pre-fishing:  UPL Minnetonka

• Thumbs Up 1

IceHawk

Nice video really demonstrates how the fish relate to the good weeds, love how green they are . The video really represents what people should be looking for when searching for active pannies. and that's green weeds!

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• jigginjim
      I was thinking of the ramp at Clearwater lake, It's frozen until spring now.  
    • Kettle
      Correct did this for a friend of mine and he's super happy. Clam plate, 6 in Lazar mag bit and I think a 20 v brushless dewalt was the combo if I recall. The Lazar mag is great just make sure it's clear ice, if there's any sand in it the blades dull super fast. I use the two stage chipper blade on my gas as I sometimes fish windswept areas by sand and it works well for reopening holes better than the Lazar mag blades
    • Kettle
      I'll probably be over that way next weekend. I fished a small lake on the Iron Range today, 5.5" of clear ice. Nothing too exciting, caught a lot of small crappies. Did get to borrow my friends Garmin Panoptix unit, absolutely amazing to locate fish. Someday I'll have that kind of $ 🤣
    • smurfy
      Sheez it's quiet here. 🙄 any ice reports. Cabin lake had about 4 inches in front of our cabin. We had to chop that much around the dock to get that out.   Our group went  3 fer 5 deer hunting. Going back up for the last weekend.
    • birdswacker
      Wow that’s a dandy!!!
    • smurfy
      I can't believe the ice is that thick on the shoe already. There was open water on the spunk lake off 94 in Avon on Friday afternoon 
    • eyeguy 54
      I was busy this last week butchering and killing but thx for the tips on those spots!
    • AlwaysFishing23
      I was able to get out for a bit today. Lake had good ice (5-6”) and was able to ice a few nice gills. I did get to drill about 20 holes with the drill/auger setup. Wow is all I can say. Butter smooth and FAST! Very nice, 20 holes and never dropped the battery down one bar. Just pull the trigger and go, no gas no pulling no mess. But I did have a lot of torque to deal with like I expected. The drill did great so I’m going to invest in the clam drill plate and a 6” lazer auger. I have the 8” lazer now so I should have a lot less torque and more holes per charge. As far I know from reading and YouTube the lazer auger (Hand auger) should bolt right on the plate without any other needed adapters? 
    • Horseshoe_Don
      got home tonight from deer hunting and decided to check the ice.    I had trouble finding a spot to get on the ice since  it has pulled away for the shoreline.    Once I got out on the ice I found 5" of clear solid ice out as far as 100 yards.   Don   
    • MJ1657
      Hopefully get the antlers back from the taxidermist tomorrow so we can score them. Should be 150+